shape
carat
color
clarity

Biggest carat uternity band you'd wear with .92 carat ering?

Peepa

Shiny_Rock
I'd like to go pretty big... been eyeing a 3.4 uternity with .20 pointers.
Opinions on if this is too big to wear with my .92 carat ering?

nfowife

Brilliant_Rock
Re: Biggest carat uternity band you'd wear with .92 carat er

Too big? No. But it would definitely take the attention away from your e-ring center. I have a 2.27 carat center with 4 16-pointers and then a 5 stone ring with 16-pointers underneath it and I would not want to go much bigger than that, but I like my center to "pop".
DSC_8876.jpg

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade

The best suggestion I can make is to go try a bunch of different size eternity bands on with your ring. Only you can decide what you're comfortable wearing and that's all that really matters. Happy shopping!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock

I would not go bigger than 3pt. stones if you want the attention on your solitaire diamond. For a stand along, the sky is the limit of course.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Dreamer_D|1306699511|2933235 said:
I would not go bigger than 3pt. stones if you want the attention on your solitaire diamond. For a stand along, the sky is the limit of course.

Ditto. I think 3-5 points would be the absolute max for that size diamond. 20 pointers make a really nice standalone eternity ring. In fact, I once ordered an eternity ring with 15 pointers and it was too large to wear with my 1.63 ct. e-ring.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results