shape
carat
color
clarity

Big Time In Need of HELP!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

confusion

Rough_Rock
i am getting close to purchasing an engagement ring. Could anyone lend their expertise on the following GIA cert?

Shape and cutting style: Round Brilliant
Measurements: 6.91-6.97 x 4.15mm
Weight: 1.20
Proportions
depth: 59.8%
Table: 59%
Girdle: Thin to medium, faceted
Culet: none
Polish: good
Symmetry: very good
clarity grade: SI1
Color grade: G
Flourescense: Strong blue

$5900.00

I am in serious need of a trained individuals advise. I trust the jeweler, but I am nervous about such a large purchase.

Any input would be appreciated!!!!!!!!!
errrr.gif

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 9/27/2003 10:45:58 PM confusion wrote:

i am getting close to purchasing an engagement ring. Could anyone lend their expertise on the following GIA cert?
Hiya!
Shape and cutting style: Round Brilliant
Measurements: 6.91-6.97 x 4.15mm
Weight: 1.20
Proportions
depth: 59.8%
Table: 59% Table is not in the 'ideal' range, but the stone could be very attractive.
Girdle: Thin to medium, faceted That's nice
Culet: none
Polish: good If I were you, I'd look at least for a v.good/v.good if not ex/ex, since they are readily available. But good, as the word says itself, is good.
Symmetry: very good Same thing here
clarity grade: SI1 Are the inclusions visible to the naked eye?
Color grade: G
Flourescense: Strong blue Are you happy with the look of strong fluorescence?

$5900.00

I am in serious need of a trained individuals advise. I trust the jeweler, but I am nervous about such a large purchase.

Any input would be appreciated!!!!!!!!!
errrr.gif

----------------

Be SURE to ask for a sarin or OGI report, which will provide all the informations about cut missing on the GIA report. A brilliance-scope analisys as well as an idealscope image would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results