shape
carat
color
clarity

big thumbs up for dirtcheapdiamonds.com!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mrmarius

Rough_Rock
Hi all...

Wanted to post my enthusiastic recommendation for Jim Schultz up at dirtcheapdiamonds.com. I was a bit nervous about purchasing sight unseen over the internet, but all my concerns were alleivated by Jim and his professional service and staff. I live outside of DC, and was able to make an appointment at which Jim had a few stones that we chose shipped in to compare. I spent a total of about 1 1/2 hours up there with him. Jim measured and weighed all the stones, went over all the specs with me, and did not pressure me towards one stone or another. And the prices are true to their name.

I also had a setting and wedding band made through Jim, and was thrilled with the result. Got a "very very very" good price on the rings, according to an internet ring maker who shall remain nameless. That's 3 verys.

As far as the appraisal goes, Martin Fuller appraised the whole package for almost 50% more than what I paid for it.

thanks Jim! :appl:

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results