shape
carat
color
clarity

BGD Review With Pictures! (Canadian Buyer)

Paxonator

Rough_Rock
Gypsy|1336453062|3189864 said:
You are more than welcome. :wavey:

To be fair though you deserve the credit: you were very clear about what you wanted, so there was very little guess work. You gave me your budget, knew you wanted the best round for the budget, and you showed us what type of setting exactly you wanted. From there is was a matter of connecting the dots to someone that had a nice setting in that style, in budget, and then subtracting backward to a stone budget and knowing that if we could find both at one great vendor it would be the easiest way to get what you wanted. And you were very decisive and quick to take the suggestions offered. In short, you were the ideal poster.

We would LOVE more of your amazing pics! What was the finger size on that ring by the way? It really is very lovely proportioned.

Thanks I guess I did a little more than I thought =) . Her ring size is 6.5. Although It feels a little looser than other 6.5's I've tried on my pinky. I'll work on some more pictures when I get some time off :D .

Laila619|1336493606|3190119 said:
Beautiful ring and great photos!!

Thanks Laila!!

Yssie|1336494024|3190127 said:
Very pretty ring, and GORGEOUS photos!

Question - did you specifically ask that the sidestone prongs not be claws like the centre?

Thanks Yssie. Nope I didn't ask that's just how it came.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results