shape
carat
color
clarity

BGD/OEC Inside-Only Milgrain STUDZZZZZ

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Original thread here. Realized I should post the finished product in "Show Me The Ring" rather than "Rocky Talky".

Here goes!

**** THEY ARE HERE THEY ARE HERE THEY ARE HERE ****

I was too excited to do a full-on in the box photo shoot, or "family poses" with my e-ring etc. None of that yet. Also: the pictures are taken in an extremely yellow bathroom so please keep that in mind.

But: YAY!!!! The studs I've dreamed about ... pierced my ears for (TWO years ago mind you) ... ARE ON ME CURRENTLY.

Its late. More of a story & such tomorrow but I'll say that BGD did a wonderful job with the inside-only milgrain. They look JUST LIKE the mini Widget studs of my WILDEST FANTASIES.

STATS:
.68 tcw H/I color antique OECs from Old World Diamonds set in handmade platinum bezels by BGD that I technically shouldn't be wearing 'til Xmas time. And, yes, its the best week ever around Deco-Ville.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Vendor beauty shot.

BGDdeco1.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Another.

BGDdeco2.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
All smiles.

bgdoecbezelstuds1.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
BAH-ling!

bgdoecbezelstuds2.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
BAH-lam!

bgdoecbezelstuds3.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
BAH-boom!

bgdoecbezelstuds4.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
BAH-bum-bum-bum!

bgdoecbezelstuds5.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
And the AMAZING similarity between my "inspiration earrings" and the finished product ... even more amazing because the original''s milgrain was worn down over time so its very hard to get a similar effect NOW.

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

bgddreamvsrealitycomparison.jpg

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The size is perfect and the inside milgrain is absolutely drool-worthy!!
30.gif

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
Gorgeousness! Thanks for the amazing ear shots and congrats. Bezel-ed, milgrain, OEC goodness
35.gif

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Deco!!! I love, love, love them! From one bezel girl to another, they are fabulous!!! Oh and I saw your other thread, and you have one lil'' beauty left, right? You should totally do a matching necklace! I had BGD do mine and I love it soooo much!
31.gif
Even though I''m not a matchy-matchy kind of girl, I love wearing my bezel studs and pendant together, it''s such a classic look.

Congrats Deco! I''m so happy you finally got them!!!

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Those are simply beautiful. I love the milgrain and the dainty look of the bezel setting. They look stunning on your ears. Great work by BGD.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ooowhooohoooo! Finally! This took longer than my Amelia project (if you count starting from the date you got your ears pierced!)

It''s a classic look that looks great with everything. They did a fab job and they look great on your ears. Plus the plat is sure not to irritate them so you can wear them ALL THE TIME!

So how often are you trying to catch of a glimpse of them in the rearview mirror eh? Hehehe...

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Deco, you are killing me girl! I have a copy of widget''s studs in my inspiration folder too. Love them and I love your new studs! Wear them proudly!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
They are gorgeous, Deco!!! Love them!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Deco- They look gorgeous on you! the details is just so divine! I love it! Gorgeous Gorgeous!
30.gif

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
Oh those are so pretty! Lovely!

HeartingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Just commented over at RT Deco - but lemme comment here too:

STUNNING! You picked gorgeous stones, and Brian''s handiwork and milgrain is flawless.
1.gif
30.gif
30.gif

CONGRATS!!!!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Your earrings are great! Absolutely perfect.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Very pretty!

cheers--Sharon

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Purty!
36.gif

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely "Beautifully" done!!!!

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
My favorite combination. OECs and bezels and platinum, oh my!! They are gorgeous!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful earrings!! They''re gorgeous!!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
THANKS PALS!!!!! I am sooooo smitten with them my husband doesn't have the heart to stash them away 'til Xmas. I promise to act out the "arrival scene" again that day. To Oscar-worthy levels.
3.gif
Really they are my "2009" gift -- birthday, anniversary, finishing a big job AND x-mas rolled into one. That's why it seems particularly cruel to rip 'em off me again & wait for "Santa". Hee.

THANKS KamaS, Akmiss, Asschergirl, SwedishBean, MiraclesRule, Travelinggal, TacoriEring, Dani, D&T, MerryMunky, HeartingDiamonds, Tigian, CanukGal, Tuckins, Woobug, Luckeshe, AprilBaby& Swinggirl!!!

Asschergirl: I thought about a pendant but I'm a big gal ... thought maybe .31 even in a bezel might get lost on me. Lately I've been considering putting it in an asscher shaped illusion setting pendant - but I'll have to save up some "gift points" before embarking on that project. Have another less expensive idea too .. might post later or start a thread.

MiraclesRule: Cannot WAIT to see what you end up with, Lady. You're making me crazy with visions of H.O.F. dream studs dancing in my head. I ADORE those sparkly little babies - but they're just not in my budget right now.

TG: HA! I was driving around last night but it was raining hers so I was afraid to lookey loo. I did notice that they make EVERY outfit I try on look fabulous so I might have ended up w/a few more clothing items than I really *need* right now ... they were just sucked into the sparkly bezel vortex.

Tacori: My Widget pix was nestled inside my "Dream Piece" folder snuggly alongside the pix I have of a certain rose gold/pink sapphire/miligrained bezel band. Any idea of who owns THAT?
31.gif
2.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Not sure who owns that right but it sounds stunning!
2.gif
3.gif
Seriously though I loved all of Widget''s jewelry (miss her) and am so pleased someone else was not only inspired but actually had something MADE in honor of her and her fabulous taste. BGD did a great job on the milgraining/bezel and the OECs are to die for. I am so glad your generous and kind DH is letting you have them early b/c it would be cruel to pack away those pretties in a cold, dark, lonely little box. I am SO glad you finally got your ears pierced lady! Now get start working on the bev k band!
27.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
BEEEEEEEAUTIFUL, BGD did a fabulous job!!! I love them; they look fantastic on you
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif
you are adorable!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results