shape
carat
color
clarity

BGD OEC Bracelet is HERE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock

Your braclet is very nice but I really like your TB Jumper? Is he an OTB TB? (OTB=Off the Track) for the non-horsey PB folks.

All of mine are, and they are the best

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

kelpie

Ideal_Rock
1)It is lovely! The rose gold sets it off wonderfully!

2)Does the diamond want to slip to the bottom of your wrist? I would think the clasp would need to be heavy to prevent it.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
GORGEOUS! I''m loving the rose gold!!!

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
an elegant bracelet! I''m a huge fan of the rose gold
30.gif

TBjumper

Shiny_Rock
Holy smokes everyone! Thank you so much for the kind comments... I was out of computer range for the weekend, and I didn''t even check the post! BGD did such a nice job, the bracelet has had even more time to warm up to me :)

I am going to try and answer some of your q''s...

Gecko and MakingTheGrade: The culet does not poke me at all. the bracelet is loose enough that it doesn''t dig into my skin, I can hardly tell I am wearing it! I am sure if I pressed it up against something and forced it into my skin it could be ouchie, but nothing painful so far! ;-)

BeadChick: Yes the diamond slips under my wrist, it is probably one of my biggest complaints! But I am guessing the more stones I add that wont be an issue as there will be diamonds all the way around YKWIM? So for now I just am sucking it up and dealing with it, and doing a lot of adjusting of the bracelet during the day...(Kelpie I think that answers your Q as well??)

Caolsen: The mare in my pic is my warmblood as a 2 year old, she does not look like that anymore. Currently she has more of a "frank the tank" body type... My other horses are TB or TBx as well. My most used horse is an OTTB mare. Shes a nut case but i attribute it to the time and care she got at the track. Beautiful girl, Seattle Slew Grandbaby... wish she hadn''t been used and abused because she would make a heck of a hunter horse if her brain wasn''t so far gone. She is very content to field hunt and have a high head LOL. For what she''s been through I think she''s earned the right to do what ever makes her calm and happy and field classes are a-ok with me!

TBjumper

Shiny_Rock
AGHHH PS ate my post.

MakingTheGrade: I had wrote you a long post about the color of the stone, and long and short of it is that it does have a tint, but its one I totally adore. Esp in the older cuts. I will attach some pics but I don''t think thats actually what I see every day. The pics make the stone look dark and its anything but. Its a little fireball that usually is a sparkler of a little stone. The only time i see color is on cloudy days or from the side of the stone....

TBjumper

Shiny_Rock
diamond with penny for size compairison...

OECthreadforMTG.JPG

TBjumper

Shiny_Rock
Just kidding, the last pic was the stone alone. Here''s the penny pic...

MTGphotoPSsized.JPG

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Ohhhhh, that''s purty!
emlove.gif

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/29/2010 12:34:51 PM
Author: TBjumper
Holy smokes everyone! Thank you so much for the kind comments... I was out of computer range for the weekend, and I didn''t even check the post! BGD did such a nice job, the bracelet has had even more time to warm up to me :)

I am going to try and answer some of your q''s...

Gecko and MakingTheGrade: The culet does not poke me at all. the bracelet is loose enough that it doesn''t dig into my skin, I can hardly tell I am wearing it! I am sure if I pressed it up against something and forced it into my skin it could be ouchie, but nothing painful so far! ;-)

BeadChick: Yes the diamond slips under my wrist, it is probably one of my biggest complaints! But I am guessing the more stones I add that wont be an issue as there will be diamonds all the way around YKWIM? So for now I just am sucking it up and dealing with it, and doing a lot of adjusting of the bracelet during the day...(Kelpie I think that answers your Q as well??)

Caolsen: The mare in my pic is my warmblood as a 2 year old, she does not look like that anymore. Currently she has more of a ''frank the tank'' body type... My other horses are TB or TBx as well. My most used horse is an OTTB mare. Shes a nut case but i attribute it to the time and care she got at the track. Beautiful girl, Seattle Slew Grandbaby... wish she hadn''t been used and abused because she would make a heck of a hunter horse if her brain wasn''t so far gone. She is very content to field hunt and have a high head LOL. For what she''s been through I think she''s earned the right to do what ever makes her calm and happy and field classes are a-ok with me!
Glad you are happy with the OMC braclet!

Yep...so many good horse have been tracked up so badly. But oh well.

They come to us to learn a few new tricks and make us laugh when they dump us. My OTTB are/have been a bit nuts but they will try so much! My OTTBs will try their hearts out every time. (Even if they dont'' get it and keep failing....)

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Love it!

cheers--Sharon

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks TBJumper!

Your gorgeous bracelet and some other awesome treasures on PS lately have me looking at a warm diamond + rose gold combo for myself! Yum yum!!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeus!! It looks great on you!!

nice ice

Shiny_Rock
delicate, classic, elegant
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

TBjumper

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Everyone for the continued compliments... I am pretty smitten
9.gif

Lurchie

Shiny_Rock
I am way late to this party but I just have to say I
30.gif
it! Congratulations TB!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results