shape
carat
color
clarity

BGD milgrain bezel updates are on the way!!

Sparklelu

Brilliant_Rock
For Mothers day DH wanted me to have the BGD DBTY bracelet I nonchalantly :Up_to_something: hinted at. So I ordered it. When Isaw the glamour shots I realized the bezel was not milgrained :(
So since I had to send it back, Lesley was super about it, I decided to climb aboard the milgrain train... I sent my Barbara pendant and my 2 cttw studs I recently inherited from my mom in for a redo! Just got the email with the glamour shots and notice that they will all be here tomorrow EEEKK. :appl: :appl:
Without further ado here they are in all their rose gold milgrained bezeled beauty!!!

BrianGavin_RoseSet1b_060111.jpg

BrianGavin_RoseSet2b_060111.jpg

BrianGavin_RoseSet3b_060111.jpg

BrianGavin_RoseSet4b_060111.jpg

yiska

Shiny_Rock
My. Heart. Just. Stopped. Oh my goodness I CANNOT wait to see these! Literally everything I adore in jewellery, the rose gold... the milgrain... :love: :love: :love: :love:

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful set!!! :love:

holly sparkle

Shiny_Rock
Ooooooooooooh I'm looking forward to seeing pic's of these! The rose gold looks divine :appl:

bethprov

Shiny_Rock
That set is divine! I personally love rose gold and that just blew me away!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just gorgeous!!! :love: :love: :love: I love them all!!!

ariadne28

Rough_Rock
I LOVE these!! The milgrain and the rose gold are GORGEOUS! I am so falling in love with rose gold. I can't wait to see more pics. Absolutely stunning.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Gorgeous! You are set, girl!!!! :love: :love: :love:

yiska

Shiny_Rock
Any photos yet :naughty:

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
all just gorgeous!!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's a lovely set!

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Just checking to see if you've posted any IRL pictures!!
:cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky:

Sparklelu

Brilliant_Rock
They are here, :appl:
I sat in the car outside FEDEX and tore into the package like it was Christmas,I was able to snap a few really crummy IPhone shots yesterday in the car outside FEDEX, the guy in the car next to me thought I was nuts.
I have to say I am thrilled. With the jewelry not the pics.The pieces all look so good.
The DBTY diamonds are tiny little things that are about the sparkliest I have ever seen. I cant get over how they glitter!
The studs are not certedstones, they were a 47th st handshke special many years ago that I inherited when my mom passed in Feb. They look soo good now. The bezel makes them look bigger I think.
And the Barbara pendant was meant to be milgrained it is perfect this way! :appl:
Can't take a decent pic of the bracelet need help from hubby.

ear).JPG

photo.JPG

bezels JPG.JPG

yiska

Shiny_Rock
Wow the earrings looks huge! Beautiful set :love:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW. What a set!! Everything is beautiful - and the earrings are gigantic on you! :love: :love: :love:

Wow, you have such a lovely set. :appl: I want something like that, some day...

libramom

Shiny_Rock
Your RG DBTY set is beyond gorgeous :love:

Enjoy you lucky girl :)

LM

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, they turned out great!!! :love: :love: :love: I just knew you would love the milgrain on the pendant after I saw mine! :bigsmile: You have a beautiful set!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
So beautiful! I love the rose gold and all the milgrain! :love: :love: :love:

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! I love RG with milgrain.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's nice to know that I'm not the only one who tears into her package in the Fedex parking lot! :o If someone was watching me, they'd probably think I was nuts. LOL!

I think you made a great choice in sending your pendant and earrings back for a milgrain "touch up". I love the suite of rose gold diamond jewelry you've created! They are gorgeous and uniquely yours!

luckky

Shiny_Rock
gemgirl|1307226480|2937948 said:
It's nice to know that I'm not the only one who tears into her package in the Fedex parking lot! :o If someone was watching me, they'd probably think I was nuts. LOL!

I think you made a great choice in sending your pendant and earrings back for a milgrain "touch up". I love the suite of rose gold diamond jewelry you've created! They are gorgeous and uniquely yours!

gamgirl, that so funny LOL...I think we all did! can't even wait :cheeky: Been there done that! I was wondering that its possible we can request to delivery instead of hold for pick up at fedex? I just about to order some small stud in the near future and kinda pain to pick up at Fedex facilities that a little bit far from I live, or can we require which Fedex we would like to pick up? anyone ever do this? Thanks!

Elisa, Your set is so beautiful and look so sweet with RG!

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I just saw these in the studs thread - Elisa, I am fanning myself over here! The rose gold and the milgrain are a perfect combination. I hope you come back with a wrist shot ... not to mention more pics of all the rest!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results