shape
carat
color
clarity

BGD Grace with eternity band--pics?

sirbenson

Shiny_Rock
Does anyone have a Grace e-ring that they've paired with a BGD eternity band?

So far I've got the Grace wedding band bc when I was looking for an eternity band (or 3/4 eternity band) to match my Grace PERFECTLY I couldn't find aything that would sit against the e-ring properly (ie same height, no rubbing on prongs).

I took a look at BGD's 'Ellie' band and the Dream eternity band. The profile of Dream doesn't seem like its the exact same rounded band as Grace. But looks like Ellie could work.

The closest non-BGD ring that I like is Ritani's:

http://www.ritani.com/eternity_bands/item/848/in_category/16

I like the single bead between the stones so that what you see the most from the top is bling :) I'd get the Ritani band for sure IF it fit properly against my Grace. But it sits too high so from the side the profile of it is different than that of my Grace.

So if BGD could make a custom ring sorta like Ritani's but that fit against my Grace perfectly, I'd be a happy camper. I'm wondering if I have to even go the custom route....anybody have a non custom eernity band that sits well against their Grace?

Thanks.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The Grace setting is very, very low so I'm not sure if you could wear an eternity band without it rubbing the basket prongs. It'd have to be a really low profile eternity band. Maybe the Dream band could work. Dreamer created it, and I think she said it was 2mm high if I remember correctly?

sirbenson

Shiny_Rock
Ah, ok. Thanks for that info. I haven't been to the forum in a LONG time so I'm a bit out of touch with who has what lately. The Grace IS very low which is why I can't find anything to go with it. I'm hoping not to have to go custom but not sure what options I'd have otherwise.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results