shape
carat
color
clarity

BGD earrings: Worth it to spend $400 on milgrained bezelled settings & how much would the diameter i

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello PS'ers,

I initially didn't want to post this thread in case it disappears when the switch to PS 2 happens, but I am going a little bit crazy here thinking about it (me, a diamond-crazed PS'er?
2.gif
1.gif
).), so I thought I'd write and ask for your opinions and suggestions.

After having thought about a pair of casual earrings (to wear in China - uninsured) for a loooooong time and going shopping at JA, I ended up with a ring and not a pair of earrings (silly me!
3.gif
)!! So now am determined to get some earrings this time. I found this wonderful and affordable pair of H&A diamonds at BGD.
36.gif

I iniitially wanted the bezelled settings with the inside milgrain (a la Deco) and got a quote from Lesley of approxx $400. Whilst it is incredibly reasonable (given BGD's work quality and the increased labour for the milgraining), am wondering if I should just have the settings done in Singapore, since labour there is much cheaper. I seem to remember that bezelled settings there would be around $150-200. Of course the quality is not anywhere as superior and I wouldn't get the milgrain. But my thought is I may very well upgrade these earrings eventually (no concrete plan at the moment but I know myself far too well!
11.gif
31.gif
1.gif
). So my Q to you guys is: is it worth it?

Also, how much would the diameter increase by? I know that BGD bezels are incredibly delicate (hence awesome
30.gif
30.gif
), but I wonder how much bigger the earrings would be - once set. The loose diamonds are 5.75mm in diameter on average. Those with BGD bezelled earrings, if you could chime in that'd be really great.

wishingstar

Shiny_Rock
Hi Pheonix
35.gif

I find it amusing that you of all people would have to ask a question like this, you''re my ''rock'' idol... I think for casual earings singapore would be fine, but then again, if you get the miligrain from BGD, you could wear them right out of the box
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

cant wait to see what you got.
36.gif

hope you bought them last week, since the prices just went up again today or yesterday
3.gif

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/30/2010 1:39:09 AM
Author: wishingstar
Hi Pheonix
35.gif

I find it amusing that you of all people would have to ask a question like this, you're my 'rock' idol... I think for casual earings singapore would be fine, but then again, if you get the miligrain from BGD, you could wear them right out of the box
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

36.gif

hope you bought them last week, since the prices just went up again today or yesterday
3.gif
He he, it's funny!
9.gif
I too thought someone may question why I'm even quibbling about an extra $200-250, which after all is not much - relatively speaking!

I guess I just don't like throwing money away, as essentially those settings would be wasted/ cannot be re-used once I upgrade.

How did your viewings of those diamonds go? Did you already post but somehow I missed it?

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh forgot to ans yr Q...yes, I've asked Lesley to reserve them for me, and we've already agreed on the pricing!
36.gif

Yeah, these increases are KILLING me!!
14.gif

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
I think your time is worth more than the $200-250 USD that you might save.

Why go through the hassle of finding a jeweler to set your diamonds when you already know what you like and have the jeweler whom you trust? Don't worry too much about the future ($250 is not going to buy you that much few years down the line anyways) and get the package that pleases you the most.

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I say go for the milgrain! It''s lovely enough to possibly change your mind about changing in the future. :)

And, it''s not throwing money away if you enjoy it more in the meantime, right?

wishingstar

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/30/2010 2:02:09 AM
Author: Phoenix

Date: 5/30/2010 1:39:09 AM
Hi Pheonix
35.gif

I find it amusing that you of all people would have to ask a question like this, you''re my ''rock'' idol... I think for casual earings singapore would be fine, but then again, if you get the miligrain from BGD, you could wear them right out of the box
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

36.gif

3.gif
He he, it''s funny!
9.gif
I too thought someone may question why I''m even quibbling about an extra $200-250, which after all is not much - relatively speaking!

I guess I just don''t like throwing money away, as essentially those settings would be wasted/ cannot be re-used once I upgrade.

How did your viewings of those diamonds go? Did you already post but somehow I missed it?
I think that''s a smart thing to even save $200 if you can, afterall, I know you must have your trusted jeweller in Singapore, just go check your 3ct first, before you give him anything else to set
17.gif
I''m totally same mentality. That''s why I know I wont spend the extra $ for a Leon for this project, cause when I upgrade that would be a waste of >$2-4k depending on pave or not.
23.gif

since these are for casual, what size would you upgrade to since you already have your 4.6ctw earings?
3.gif

Thanks for remembering about my viewings, but no, can you believe it? afterall that, couldnt go thru with it. I just dont think I can do an I-J in a ring??? The appraiser was away and that gave me time to think over the weekend, and I couldnt do it, didnt want to spend $600 on shipping 3stones back and forth, when I''m already thinking I wont be satisfied with them
7.gif
It''s all in my mind I know, but I just need to get over it, or deal with the fact I cant get over 2ct at this price point
39.gif
Better do something quick with these nasty price increases. it''s increased twice on me since I started looking in the past month
38.gif

Was wondering...other than your 3ct F VS, that I''m lusting over
30.gif
... what over colors do you have for rings? and how do you feel about them compared to that ring?

sorry for hijacking ... again
31.gif
just have so many questions for you, but feel weird to post something directed mainly to you. haha (is there anyway to contact ppl privately? just curious)
35.gif

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes it is worth it.

I think it will add about 2-3 mm in diameter, assuming the bezels are between 1 and 1.5mm thick. There is no question in my mind from seeing pics that bezels add a lot of visual size. There is also no question in my mind that poorly executed bezels look like crap
14.gif
not worht the risk to save $250.

jgny

Shiny_Rock
Phoenix - I think the milgrain would be lovely! I think they would make them more special. Think about how long you will keep them and just look at that on a monthly cost basis. Maybe amortizing over the life of the earrings will help you make the decision.

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
I would totally do it! The BGD bezels are gorgeous, you''ll be happy with them, and the milgrain will add a big punch, I would say about 2mm, but that''s just off the top of my head. Badly done bezels, or even mediocre bezels are
14.gif
, and you know that you are picky, in the best possible way...a customer of discerning tastes
2.gif

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/30/2010 5:23:52 AM
Author: zhuzhu
Zhuzhu''s words are wise. I''m also too much of a milgrain partisan to suggest you go without.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/30/2010 1:50:21 PM
I think that's a smart thing to even save $200 if you can, afterall, I know you must have your trusted jeweller in Singapore, just go check your 3ct first, before you give him anything else to set
17.gif
I'm totally same mentality. That's why I know I wont spend the extra $ for a Leon for this project, cause when I upgrade that would be a waste of >$2-4k depending on pave or not.
23.gif

since these are for casual, what size would you upgrade to since you already have your 4.6ctw earings?
3.gif

Thanks for remembering about my viewings, but no, can you believe it? afterall that, couldnt go thru with it. I just dont think I can do an I-J in a ring??? The appraiser was away and that gave me time to think over the weekend, and I couldnt do it, didnt want to spend $600 on shipping 3stones back and forth, when I'm already thinking I wont be satisfied with them
7.gif
It's all in my mind I know, but I just need to get over it, or deal with the fact I cant get over 2ct at this price point
39.gif
Better do something quick with these nasty price increases. it's increased twice on me since I started looking in the past month
38.gif

Was wondering...other than your 3ct F VS, that I'm lusting over
30.gif
... what over colors do you have for rings? and how do you feel about them compared to that ring?

sorry for hijacking ... again
31.gif
just have so many questions for you, but feel weird to post something directed mainly to you. haha (is there anyway to contact ppl privately? just curious)
35.gif
Wishingstar,

For sure I'd have the 3ct checked first thoroughly - I may go to two different appraisers, though I have to say just the one Mr Zeng, who's the renowned authority in SG, should suffice - before I even *consider* giving them any more work.

However, I thought abt this some more last night and talked abt it with DH. He raised a very valid point, which was also raised by someone else here, which is that I wouldn't be able to wear the earrings straightaway (would prob have to wait weeks, if not month before I can go back to SG again to have them set!
38.gif
). So last night I emailed Lesley and confirmed that I'd go with BGD after all, YAY!!
36.gif

I dunno at this point at I would upgrade the new bezelled ones to (isn't it funny that we PS'ers think about upgrading even before we get our current purchase, ha ha?!
31.gif
3.gif
). The 4.649ctw are absolutely BEYOND GORGEOUS
18.gif
30.gif
, but they are quite pricey (prob worth even more now since the recent price increases), so am a bit reluctant to wear them, esp. in China where I can't have them insured. Plus, I may trade them in once Brian manages to find me a 4.50ct in an affordable price range. So I guess for my earring upgrade, anything abt 2-2.50ctw would be "casual" and yet plenty blingy for me. I'll let you know later, maybe in a year or so!
2.gif
1.gif

Given what you said in your previous threads, am not too surprised actually that you didn't pull the trigger, I must say, on those other stones. $600 is a LOT of money to be wasted, esp. when you already *know* that they are not mind-clean enough for you. I'm the same as you. My specs to Brian (for my upgrade to a 4.50ct - used to be 5ct but I've lowered my expectations!
4.gif
) are: at least H colour, VS2 or extremely eye-clean (or fairly loupe clean) Si1 with strong or med blue fluor....very difficult to achieve esp given my tight budget, which has become even more unattainable now since the recent price increases!
14.gif

Absollutely NO problem at all you asking me questions here!
1.gif
But if you'd like, you can contact me on the we-cannot-mention-it-here-forum. I'm Phoenix888 on there. Ask me anything you like, either here or there!
1.gif
I know it's a very difficult and expensive decision, if I can help in any way at all, I'll be happy to, really I mean it. I wish I'd sought help when I bought my 3ct.
5.gif

Oh and yr other Q: the lowest I've ever worn for rings was H-I (not sure what colour it was as it was uncerted, it was sold to me as an H, but the SG gemologist Mr Zeng who's very strict anyway told me it was an I). When it comes to rings, I've always been very colour sensitive and have recently become also clarity-sensitive (will not now accept any inclusions that can easily be seen with a loupe, even if it's very eye-clean), which is really bad news for me, particularly since prices seem to be on the increase and not the other way round!
14.gif
7.gif
I really wish I wasn't, as am also a size wh....!! Not good at all!!
39.gif
Actually, I think I'm also picky when it comes to earrings, but for earrings I'd be prepared - and I have - to accept a lower colour in order to go MUCH bigger. I do wonder though if there's a 5ct I coloured stone that comes my way that's within my price-range and that's also superbly cut and very very eye-clean, that I won't spend a lot of time seriously considering it.
25.gif

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Why go through the hassle of finding a jeweler to set your diamonds when you already know what you like and have the jeweler whom you trust? Don''t worry too much about the future ($250 is not going to buy you that much few years down the line anyways) and get the package that pleases you the most.
You''re absolutely right. I''ve already emailed Lesley and confirmed I''m going to go with the milgrained bezels! Yay!!
36.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Late to the party but am glad you decided to go with the BGD miligrained bezels. I wasn''t sure what to expect with mine because I think it was the first time they''d done the "inside only" miligrain -- and I''ve seen so much BAD miligrain on stock jewelry items in retail places -- but OMG they were just beyond perfection & beyond my wildest expectations. It is very, very fine, precise work that adds just a bit of sparkle and detail. I couldn''t tell you how much they plump up the stone because I''ve never measured the final width but it was a pleasant plumping vs how the stones looked bare nekkid. (naked, for non-slang users.) Plus the bonus of getting them a month sooner -- ENJOY!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/30/2010 7:36:43 AM
Author: Circe
I say go for the milgrain! It''s lovely enough to possibly change your mind about changing in the future. :)

And, it''s not throwing money away if you enjoy it more in the meantime, right?
Wise words!
1.gif

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/30/2010 2:45:37 PM
Author: dreamer_d
Yes it is worth it.

I think it will add about 2-3 mm in diameter, assuming the bezels are between 1 and 1.5mm thick. There is no question in my mind from seeing pics that bezels add a lot of visual size. There is also no question in my mind that poorly executed bezels look like crap
14.gif
not worht the risk to save $250.
He he!!
3.gif
1.gif

2-3mm is a HUGE increase!! Yay!!
36.gif

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/30/2010 3:21:49 PM
Author: jgny
Phoenix - I think the milgrain would be lovely! I think they would make them more special. Think about how long you will keep them and just look at that on a monthly cost basis. Maybe amortizing over the life of the earrings will help you make the decision.
Ha ha, too funny! That''s *exactly* what I was doing last night, thinking about how much it''d cost me per day if I kept the settings for one whole year. That''s only 68 cents extra, not even enough to pay for the tube (subway) fare!
9.gif

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/30/2010 3:28:08 PM
Author: Bella_mezzo
I would totally do it! The BGD bezels are gorgeous, you''ll be happy with them, and the milgrain will add a big punch, I would say about 2mm, but that''s just off the top of my head. Badly done bezels, or even mediocre bezels are
14.gif
, and you know that you are picky, in the best possible way...a customer of discerning tastes
2.gif
Thank you, Bella, for the vote of confidence, and I''d def be happy with an an extra 2mm in width.
36.gif

And you are a sweetie.
1.gif

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/30/2010 3:32:15 PM
Author: Hest88

Zhuzhu''s words are wise. I''m also too much of a milgrain partisan to suggest you go without.
Thank you. LOVE the milgrain too.
30.gif

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/30/2010 9:39:04 PM
Author: decodelighted
Late to the party but am glad you decided to go with the BGD miligrained bezels. I wasn''t sure what to expect with mine because I think it was the first time they''d done the ''inside only'' miligrain -- and I''ve seen so much BAD miligrain on stock jewelry items in retail places -- but OMG they were just beyond perfection & beyond my wildest expectations. It is very, very fine, precise work that adds just a bit of sparkle and detail. I couldn''t tell you how much they plump up the stone because I''ve never measured the final width but it was a pleasant plumping vs how the stones looked bare nekkid. (naked, for non-slang users.) Plus the bonus of getting them a month sooner -- ENJOY!
Deco, your earrings are absolutely my inspiration. I''ve looked at your thread like a thousand times and have been drooling over yr earrings!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Am sooooo happy am finally getting my own, yay!!
36.gif

wishingstar

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/30/2010 9:11:50 PM
Author: Phoenix

However, I thought abt this some more last night and talked abt it with DH. He raised a very valid point, which was also raised by someone else here, which is that I wouldn''t be able to wear the earrings straightaway (would prob have to wait weeks, if not month before I can go back to SG again to have them set!
38.gif
). So last night I emailed Lesley and confirmed that I''d go with BGD after all, YAY!!
36.gif

I dunno at this point at I would upgrade the new bezelled ones to (isn''t it funny that we PS''ers think about upgrading even before we get our current purchase, ha ha?!
31.gif
3.gif
). The 4.649ctw are absolutely BEYOND GORGEOUS
18.gif
30.gif
, but they are quite pricey (prob worth even more now since the recent price increases), so am a bit reluctant to wear them, esp. in China where I can''t have them insured. Plus, I may trade them in once Brian manages to find me a 4.50ct in an affordable price range. So I guess for my earring upgrade, anything abt 2-2.50ctw would be ''casual'' and yet plenty blingy for me. I''ll let you know later, maybe in a year or so!
2.gif
1.gif

Given what you said in your previous threads, am not too surprised actually that you didn''t pull the trigger, I must say, on those other stones. $600 is a LOT of money to be wasted, esp. when you already *know* that they are not mind-clean enough for you. I''m the same as you. My specs to Brian (for my upgrade to a 4.50ct - used to be 5ct but I''ve lowered my expectations!
4.gif
) are: at least H colour, VS2 or extremely eye-clean (or fairly loupe clean) Si1 with strong or med blue fluor....very difficult to achieve esp given my tight budget, which has become even more unattainable now since the recent price increases!
14.gif

Absollutely NO problem at all you asking me questions here!
1.gif
But if you''d like, you can contact me on the we-cannot-mention-it-here-forum. I''m Phoenix888 on there. Ask me anything you like, either here or there!
1.gif
I know it''s a very difficult and expensive decision, if I can help in any way at all, I''ll be happy to, really I mean it. I wish I''d sought help when I bought my 3ct.
5.gif

Oh and yr other Q: the lowest I''ve ever worn for rings was H-I (not sure what colour it was as it was uncerted, it was sold to me as an H, but the SG gemologist Mr Zeng who''s very strict anyway told me it was an I). When it comes to rings, I''ve always been very colour sensitive and have recently become also clarity-sensitive (will not now accept any inclusions that can easily be seen with a loupe, even if it''s very eye-clean), which is really bad news for me, particularly since prices seem to be on the increase and not the other way round!
14.gif
7.gif
I really wish I wasn''t, as am also a size wh....!! Not good at all!!
39.gif
Actually, I think I''m also picky when it comes to earrings, but for earrings I''d be prepared - and I have - to accept a lower colour in order to go MUCH bigger. I do wonder though if there''s a 5ct I coloured stone that comes my way that''s within my price-range and that''s also superbly cut and very very eye-clean, that I won''t spend a lot of time seriously considering it.
25.gif
36.gif
that was me too, I said you''d get to wear it straight out of the box from BGD, what a great decision, and I know you wont regret it! cant wait to see them! but isnt this pair 2ct? maybe my understanding of mm size is off, oh well, I''m sure with your taste, a casual pair is not far from the 2ctw mark
27.gif

Was your previous H-I fluro? how did you enjoy that? if not, what makes you want that now? I''m really leaning towards an H-I with fluoro too. again, have to see it to understand if I''d like it or not to ''live'' with. but most branded H&A are non-fluoro, except I noticed Infinity loves it in their stones, even with the higher colored ones
31.gif

ok, sorry, I''ll just have to ask you here, since the unmentionable forum contact name you gave me just went over my head... haha
3.gif

Was your F 3ct non certed or non branded H&A? if so, how does that compare visually with the stones that you purchased from BGD? are you only not wearing it cause unable to insure in Shanghai, or not really happy with it''s performance now that you have super ideal?

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
late to the party, but yay for getting to enjoy your earrings a month early!! i can''t wait to see pics of that baby!

@wishing, sorry those stones didn''t work out for you! i know how annoying it can be when all you want is to find your perfect upgrade stone and have it on your hand.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/31/2010 1:24:39 AM
36.gif
that was me too, I said you'd get to wear it straight out of the box from BGD, what a great decision, and I know you wont regret it! cant wait to see them! but isnt this pair 2ct? maybe my understanding of mm size is off, oh well, I'm sure with your taste, a casual pair is not far from the 2ctw mark
27.gif

Was your previous H-I fluro? how did you enjoy that? if not, what makes you want that now? I'm really leaning towards an H-I with fluoro too. again, have to see it to understand if I'd like it or not to 'live' with. but most branded H&A are non-fluoro, except I noticed Infinity loves it in their stones, even with the higher colored ones
31.gif

ok, sorry, I'll just have to ask you here, since the unmentionable forum contact name you gave me just went over my head... haha
3.gif

Was your F 3ct non certed or non branded H&A? if so, how does that compare visually with the stones that you purchased from BGD? are you only not wearing it cause unable to insure in Shanghai, or not really happy with it's performance now that you have super ideal?
Oh sorry, that WAS *you* indeed that mentioned it first, ha ha!
1.gif
1.gif
Thank you. I can't wait to get them myself, only a couple more weeks to go!! Yay!!
9.gif
36.gif

This new pair will be just over 1.4ctw. To be honest, I'd be happy with 2.5ctw as my "forever" casual pair. It's a nice weight/ size (it'd give plenty of ear coverage) without looking overly flashy!
3.gif
1.gif
But I don't see myself upgrading until I trade in my 4.6ctw pair - but I never say never, LOL!
31.gif
11.gif

No, my H-I stone didn't have any fluoro. I think my original ering may have it; I may ask Brian to take some pics of it under bright sun light when he has a chance. Brian recently recut it and sent it to GIA for recertification. It was a G VVS1 and it came back as an F VVS1 - I wonder how much of that is due to the fluor (there has been some recent threads on the effect of fluoro on colour grading). I once saw a 5ct+ princess cut J colour with strong blue fluor and I SWEAR it looked like an E to me, even in office lighting/ diffuse lighting. If it wasn't for the cert and the dealer telling me, I'd never have known. I've also seen D coloured stones with fluoro and I LOOOOOOVEEE it!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Mind you, I saw once an E or an F (forget which) with fluor and it was very hazy, so you'd have to be very careful. Also, I need to tell you something extremely important: make sure you buy from a vendor that has an upgrade AND life-time buy back policies. Otherwise, when you tried to resell your stones with s.o. else, you'd get back only a fraction of what you paid, despite the increases in diamond prices (except for that brief period last year). This is esp true if your diamond had fluor, esp strong fluor. I guess it's because the market discounts fluor; but whatever the reason is, you'd get less money back from it proportionately compared to a non-fluor stone. I recently sold a 1.03ct G VVS1 and was initially quoted about $5-6.3k for it. When the buyer saw the cert and realised that it had med blue fluor (even though I'd told him beforehand and sent him the cert ages prior to that), he promptly reduced the price to $4k!! Very painful indeed, esp considering that its market value was and is abt $9-10k!
39.gif
39.gif

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
...con'td of my prev post (I don't want to type out one long continuous post in case it gets gobbled up by PS !!).

To answer yr other Q, I LOOOOVEEEE my 3.02ct F VS2 stone. It's admittedly a bit steep/deep but the thing is sooooo FIREY I get lost in it when I wear it. It's a GIA triple Excellent and I guess because of the smaller table (55%) and higher crown (35.5 deg), it's like a sparkle-bomb!! It has no fluor. is beautifully white and is absolutely AMAZINGLY FIREY!! I still can't believe I own such a beauty!
10.gif
30.gif
My only regret is that I didn't spend a bit more and bought a 4ct instead. My vendor (in Hong Kong) has actually offered to buy it back at 10% less than what I paid for it, but given prices have gone up so much since I bought it, it just doesn't make sense for me to sell it back to them at that price. I'd only consider selling it if I could get close to market value and even then, only if Brian could find me a 4.5ct of the specs I've stated. For the time being, I'm just going to hang onto it. THere IS a tiny discernible difference btw this one and the BGD super-ideal cut stones. The difference in performance is only noticeable to *me* and noone else IRL (all I've ever received is compliments on it when I wear it!
9.gif
). I think we PS'ers are very fussy, with good reasons of course. But most peole IRL can't differentiate a GIA triple Excellent stone and a super-ideal cut stone. Don't forget also, when you get above a certain weight - say above 4ct or even 3ct, esp when you want higher colours and clarities, it's almost IMPOSSIBLE to get a super-ideal cut stone and even then you'd have to pay HUUUGEEE premium for it. That's why I've been looking for so long (since 2006) for an upgraded stone and Brian has been looking for me for the last one and a half years, and so far we've come up empty-handed!
7.gif
and did I already complain abt the price increases!!
29.gif

I can't wear it simply because I can't get insurance in China. It's pretty safe here in Shanghai. You don't really hear or read of muggings/ robberies. Touch wood! I'm just worried I might damage it or forgot it somewhere. Anyway, I can't afford to take any chances and would be too nervous to wear it.

Don't worry abt writing me here if you can't get in touch with me via the other forum. I could give you some tips how to find it but don't want to get into trouble with the mods!
3.gif
2.gif
1.gif
So, ask away....anything!
1.gif

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/31/2010 5:06:45 AM
Author: Milly
late to the party, but yay for getting to enjoy your earrings a month early!! i can''t wait to see pics of that baby!

@wishing, sorry those stones didn''t work out for you! i know how annoying it can be when all you want is to find your perfect upgrade stone and have it on your hand.
No no, the party is still going on, LOL!
2.gif
1.gif

I can''t wait to get them!
36.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results