Lab Cut Grade Ideal
Culet Pointed

Next negatives:
- moves towards the right side slightly - I must favor my right
- wish it was a little bigger

Indifferences:
Platinum - not sure if it made a total difference as compared to WG

Lastly, my MHO:

Besides my EG, I never had a special diamond. I am a Tiffany silver girl for the last 15 years. So, with Ame's help, this was a journey for me. I over analyze everything and research so much when making a bigger purchase. This was no exception and it was totally worthwhile. The formula for picking out the best diamond in your price range is dead on and I would never had known it existed.

The expression, a picture is worth a 1000 words, really would not be able to thoroughly explain how beautiful and well crafted this piece is. The only other DBTY pendant I have is a T pink sapphire that is .18 and when I look at the pink sapphire, I see the bezel set. This setting on this diamond is amazing. It is a very lucid flow around the diamond. And, you really do not "see" the setting. It truly looks like the diamond is floating on my neck.

My "before I received item" concerns:
- Would it really be worth it to spend more for a signature diamond?
- Should have I gotten a bigger "no-name" "no report" diamond?
- Am I going to regret it?

Once I ripped open the package driving home, I knew I had nothing to worry about. That diamond sparkled even in the dark car. I am a believer in, "you get what you pay for" and I feel that the buying a signature stone really makes a difference. You can def tell that it is a better quality.

Lastly, it is a piece of mind that I can upgrade to something more in the future. I did not want to break the bank and did have a budget for this. It really does complete an outfit even without any other jewels on. I am thrilled with my purchase and wondering why I never took the plunge sooner...maybe because I did not have AME in my Online life before!

Future:
I would go up to at least a 50 pointer and go up in color. Maybe in a year.

Let me know if you have any questions.

_2393.jpeg

_2394.jpeg

_2395.jpeg

flyingpig

Ideal_Rock
Premium
a cute little pendant.

I thought it was small initially. But that little thing really returns a good amount of white light. :appl: :appl:
a very minimalist approach; nice contrast with your black outfit.
I would skip a 50 pointer, and go directly for a 80~90 pointer (6.0mm range), still without 1.0 carat tax..

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
flyingpig|1457838535|4004230 said:
a cute little pendant.

I thought it was small initially. But that little thing really returns a good amount of white light. :appl: :appl:
I would skip a 50 pointer, and go directly for a 80~90 pointer (6.0mm range), still without 1.0 carat tax..

Yup. In white gold. I wouldn't go higher than H in color though.

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's lovely. I like the size. Perfect to wear everyday, with any outfit. Congratulations!

Staceyjan

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thank you everyone! Yes, you are so right, I am content with it now but I should go just under 1 carat when I'm ready to upgrade. My 70 year old mother loves it so much that we ordered her a .50 one. I also purchased dd one from idj and both DD's got bracelets. I did a review of them previously.

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Wow! It looks gorgeous! The neckshots are great, perfect everyday piece! :appl:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's a great starter size and looks great on you! Now that you know what you want/like you can upgrade in a couple of years.

Great piece!

Staceyjan

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thank you, everyone! I also love the DBTY 32 inch necklace, too. That is also on my wishlist!

SylviaF

Shiny_Rock
Very pretty. I love the dainty necklace against the leather jacket, very french.

Staceyjan

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thank you! Love that compliment. I told my DDs (7 and 11) and they laughed at their 40 year old momma!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
omd21|1457913355|4004654 said:
Very pretty. I love the dainty necklace against the leather jacket, very french.
Agreed! I like the subtlety. Very nice for everyday, very "nonchalant" elegance.

So glad you are so pleased and that I could be of assistance! :) They do make a darn nice bezel.

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful pendant! :appl: It looks lovely on you! Great choice! Congratulations! :clap:

Fwiw, I agree regarding your future upgrade. An H color in the larger size would be a nice step. However, I would be thrilled to wear this one for a long time to come! :love:

Staceyjan

Shiny_Rock
Premium
a cute little pendant.

So, it has been over a year later and I still do love This little dainty piece. My mother now has the .50 and it does look so much bigger than mine does. But, I know I would not be content with just that so I am going to look for .7 to .9 and this time in. Rose Gold and would love to layer them together.

Any suggestions?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results