shape
carat
color
clarity

BGD Birthday Surprise ...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
So pretty, and I love that you can add to it. Is that one of BGD''s signature cushions?

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous, and what a fabulous hubby you have!!
9.gif

It''s beautiful!!
30.gif
36.gif

lulu

Ideal_Rock
Happy birthday, it''s beautiful. The only jewelry my husband bought me without strict guidance had a nautical motif!

lasscreative

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/8/2010 8:39:32 PM
Author: lulu
Happy birthday, it''s beautiful. The only jewelry my husband bought me without strict guidance had a nautical motif!

At least he bought it for you!!! I have to give mine strict guidelines too and he still doesn''t go and buy it!!! But I understand where you are coming from!

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY
9.gif

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous! Enjoy it and your thoughtful husband
36.gif

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Dandi Andi, SDL, SparklyOEC, wsblue, beechezz, Tacori (yes, very lucky!), Maisie, Bella Mezzo, Haven, Tuckins, Cassablanca, princess, Lauren, lucky, gecko, bebe, jcrow, oddoneout, atroop, swedishbean, chiquitapet, and softlysoftly

Dreamer D - I actually have NO idea if it is a signature cushion. I would assume not as it hasn''t been mentioned, but Lesley can correct me if I''m wrong. It''s still a lovely stone regardless.

Lasscreative - I''d be very interested to know if any other Aussies have sent their jewels across the ocean without hiccup from customs etc? Might ask ArjunaJane too as she must have sent her stone across for the recent BGD remodel ...

Yssie - yes it''s a rose gold bezel with a white gold bracelet

EHR & LKNVR - yes it does flip, but it''s a completely open back (yes, exposed culet) so you can hardly tell (my DH asked for the bezel to be delicate I think) ... the back sparkles almost as much as the front! I love that it''s completely the opposite to the chunky Tiffany bracelets that are very popular here at the moment. It''s an incredibly unique style and I have been wearing it for 5 days now including to bed, and so far so good!! I am still being careful though, not of the stone, but of the bracelet. Lesley has offered to change it for me if I think it''s necessary, but the finer the chain the more substantial the diamond looks I think. So, all really good for now.

Thanks everyone for your comments ... it''s really nice
1.gif

lasscreative

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/8/2010 10:11:02 PM
Author: loveloveloveit
Thanks Dandi Andi, SDL, SparklyOEC, wsblue, beechezz, Tacori (yes, very lucky!), Maisie, Bella Mezzo, Haven, Tuckins, Cassablanca, princess, Lauren, lucky, gecko, bebe, jcrow, oddoneout, atroop, swedishbean, chiquitapet, and softlysoftly

Lasscreative - I''d be very interested to know if any other Aussies have sent their jewels across the ocean without hiccup from customs etc? Might ask ArjunaJane too as she must have sent her stone across for the recent BGD remodel ...

Hi loveloveloveit, slight thread jack!

We had a recent Customs Thread Here Started by another Aussie Lestat, who just purchased some awesome Leon Mege rings!!!

I don''t think Arjunajane mentions in that thread, but her last ring (just from memory, could be wrong) a reset or a re sizing from BGD she had a FedEx debacle.

I just bought 3 pendants from BGD Link Here
and mine went without a hiccup! I was really happy. Everything went so smoothly!

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
Hey Lassie (sorry)!, thanks for that - I will have to investigate those threads. I would be worried about being charged duty to get the upgraded version back into AU though I really don''t know the rules so must research. I love your Avatar by the way, absolutely stunning E-ring.

legra

Brilliant_Rock
It''s really lovely! Happy birthday.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results