shape
carat
color
clarity

BGD Bezel love

Chasiu

Shiny_Rock
Hi all,

After flipping through every page of the Show Me Your Diamond Studs thread again and again, I knew I just had to get a pair of diamond studs (my first!). I searched for a pair for months and months that would give me the most diameter within my budget and finally found a pair of Brian Gavin Signature stones that fit the bill, a J SI1 and VS1 that were about 4.9mm each. When I found the stones, they were brand new stock and there were no images posted yet, just the measurements... so I bookmarked the pages and immediately contacted Jamie the next day to ask about them. She assured me that Brian deemed them to be eye clean, and later that evening the AGS reports were posted, as well as the ASETs. By then, I had already grown so attached to them that I knew I had to snap them up!

For a while, I debated between getting the bezel or martini cocktail settings... but in the end I went with the bezels and decided I'd go with martinis when I go for an upgrade lol. I love the bezels, they really make the stones pop and add an extra bit of diameter without being obvious. I put in the order last week and received them this Wednesday :) The only thing that could make these studs better is to go up another carat hehe. At first, I was worried about how warm Js would look but they face up incredibly white. I do notice the color when looking at them from the side, but head on all you see is fiery white.

Edited to reattach photos as they didn't go through properly the first time.

ChasiuBGDStuds1.jpg

ChasiuBGDStuds2.jpg

ChasiuBGDStuds3.JPG

ChasiuBGDStuds4.JPG

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
They look really pretty!

For some reason only the first image is showing though? Can you try posting them again? I would love to see more.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are lovely chasiu, bezels are so elegant :love:

The bezels also give them so much more presence than 3prong settings would :sun:

Congrats! Enjoy them.

Chasiu

Shiny_Rock
Reposting the shots that didn't show up on the OP:

Wish the lighting was better in that last photo, maybe I'll try again tomorrow outside so I can capture the fire! I swear I can see these things blinging from 6 feet away if I walk by a window. I've taken every opportunity I can to stare at these babies and just can't get enough! Anyhow, thanks for looking gals :wavey:

ChasiuBGDStuds7.JPG

ChasiuBGDStuds6.JPG

ChasiuBGDStuds5.JPG

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
So very pretty! I love how substantial the bezels make them look. It's amazing how thin and delicate the bezels look--I remember thinking the same thing when I received my BGD bezel pendant. Oh, and your studs look great with your DBTY!

pixies

Shiny_Rock
I love your coordinated bling! Those bezel studs are on my wish list, stunning!

Nelly4

Rough_Rock
They are gorgeous Chasiu! I also ordered a pair of BGD diamond studs last week but they were martini setting and hopefully they will arrive to me on Monday - I just hope they are as stunning as yours!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
love them, love them love them! I want a pair of these so bad!!!!They are gorgeous and perfect! Congratulations Chasiu!!!!

I love your necklace too!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
I really am loving the bezel look. It gives a little more substance to a smaller stone, I think it actuallyt enhances the shape and presence.

I love them!

Chasiu

Shiny_Rock
Here's one more combo shot taken in better lighting!

ChasiuBGDStuds8.JPG

SparkleNut

Brilliant_Rock
OOO I'm so in love with the bezels. These are so classic, gorgeous! :D

slg47

Ideal_Rock
ooh I hope you are enjoying these! I just got BGD J 0.4 ct bezels too (we are almost twins, but yours are a little bigger!) and I love them :) :) :) they are gorgeous!

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love them!

I just got my 1ctw OEC's but they are in martini settings (I bought the pre loved) and they are so well set that I'm going to keep them that way (for a while at least) but I really want to bezel those babies!

They look great on you!

So does your pin! :naughty:

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
:appl: Beautiful! Congrats! The bezels coordinate beautifully with your DBTY necklace as well!

Chasiu

Shiny_Rock
Thank you everyone, I've definitely learned so much from all of you on this forum. Pretty sure I never would have felt enough confidence to buy stones online (or even at a b&m) if I hadn't found the trove of information on PS! I can finally cross a pair of studs off of my wishlist :D

slg47 - When I saw your post of your studs the other day, I thought "ooooh great choice!" haha. Congrats to you on your birthday/master's!

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Sigh...this thread is not helping me resist the urge to get some bezeled studs! I soooo can't afford them but man it makes me want to reset the ering I adore just so I can use the side stones for earrings!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results