shape
carat
color
clarity

BG Diamond for bezel pendant. Opinions requested!

WDWDiamond

Shiny_Rock
Hi All,
I am ready to purchase this diamond from BGD to be set in their bezel slider. For some reason a few of the videos aren’t working but from the one posted it looks nice. It scored a .7 on HCA which I think would be ok for a pendant but just want to make sure. Thanks for the help!

ETA: This is another option but they don’t have any videos posted.

Last edited:

Diamond_Enthusiast

Shiny_Rock
I would go for the larger one. BGD currently has a promo for diamond and settings, "BLKWEEK212" gives you a 9% discount until 11/23 11:59 PM CST.

BGD may also have some offers on Black Friday and Cyber Monday, so keep an eye out just in case too. I've been looking because they have a few stones I'm interested in.

Last edited:

WDWDiamond

Shiny_Rock
I would go for the larger one. BGD currently has a promo for diamond and settings, "BLKWEEK212" gives you a 9% discount until 11/23 11:59 PM CST.

BGD may also have some offers on Black Friday and Cyber Monday, so keep an eye out just in case too. I've been looking because they have a few stones I'm interested in.

I’m thinking the larger one too! I saw you post about the promo code on another thread and that got me looking. Lol

Diamond_Enthusiast

Shiny_Rock
I saw you post about the promo code on another thread and that got me looking. Lol

Haha I can't resist a good diamond deal and love BGD stones! I've been monitoring their inventory daily to be get ready for a deal on loose diamonds.

WDWDiamond

Shiny_Rock
Haha I can't resist a good diamond deal and love BGD stones! I've been monitoring their inventory daily to be get ready for a deal on loose diamonds.

I would love to own a BGD and to be able to buy it with a discount is awesome! I hope you find something!

chere

Shiny_Rock
I would go for the 0.291ct stone. It has a 61.1% depth so bigger table (4.27 - 4.29mm table). It's pretty close to a 0.30ct (~4.3mm table) without the price jump.

I don't know enough about checking the asets and I don't care enough for this size.

I find their site really buggy. You can see the small feather at 3 o'clock.

https://cdn.briangavindiamonds.com/files/mp4/AGS-104108822012/AGS-104108822012-Office-02.mp4
https://cdn.briangavindiamonds.com/files/mp4/AGS-104108822012/AGS-104108822012-Fire-02.mp4

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results