shape
carat
color
clarity

BFP

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!! Totally personal who you chose to tell and when. I told my mom and my sister right away but waited to share with the rest of family until 12 weeks and then with friends shortly after that and then co-workers around 16 weeks.

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock
Yayyyyyy Congratulations :)!

buttercup80

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/17/2008 11:05:31 AM
Author: Burk
Congrats!! Totally personal who you chose to tell and when. I told my mom and my sister right away but waited to share with the rest of family until 12 weeks and then with friends shortly after that and then co-workers around 16 weeks.

I think this is similar to what we are going to wind up doing. . . I should be about 5 weeks now (it''s from LMP, right? b/c I have NO idea when I O''d) and we are going to tell my parents and his at our holiday festivities... I think I HAVE to tell them then - otherwise, I''d bust with the news! They''ll know it''s early yet anyway, but they''re our parents so I feel like I have to tell them first. . .except for I already told a *very* close friend - b/c I was already talking to her about the fact that I was kind of late and did she think. . .?

It''s going to take ALL of my strength not to tell anyone else until 12 weeks, though - I''m still scared to death something will go wrong. . .

ChinaCat

Brilliant_Rock
Buttercup-

Congrats!!!

If it helps you to figure out where you are, my LMP was November 1st, and I went to the doctor yesterday and I am at around 6w4d.

I also am trying to decide how/when to tell people. I think I will tell my 2 BFF''s (who are also pregnant!) and my parents and sister, but that''s all until closer to 12 or 13 weeks. I think the idea of who would you want to know if something goes wrong is the best determining factor.

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!! Its such great news. Coming from someone who did have a m/c, only tell those who you would want to talk about a miscarriage with (god forbid). That''s my advice!

Sending you sticky vibes!!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Buttercup!

PrincessMiaPuff

Shiny_Rock
Congrats!
36.gif
36.gif

buttercup80

Shiny_Rock
Thanks, Diane - looks like I''m about 5 weeks and would be due at the end of August. . . The next 7 weeks are going to pass excruciatingly slowly!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/18/2008 6:29:53 AM
Author: buttercup80
Thanks, Diane - looks like I''m about 5 weeks and would be due at the end of August. . . The next 7 weeks are going to pass excruciatingly slowly!
You are right about this! And then the 28 weeks after that will FLY by in a blurr
9.gif

diane5006

Brilliant_Rock
Oops I forgot to say congrats...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results