shape
carat
color
clarity

BF on CNN! :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

audball

Ideal_Rock
Just wanted to share! My BF was on CNN for his research in the Engineering Rehabilitation Robotics Lab at USF for building a dance chair.

It''s brief, but was so cool to see! I''m proud!

I almost didn''t list it since it shows his full name, but hell, it was on TV, can''t be more public than that so I thought, why not?

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

http://www.cnn.com/video/?/video/living/2009/02/16/cohen.cnnu.dancing.chair.cnn

Awesome! Way to go, BF
1.gif
!

Very cool!

Good for him! He must be doing some cool work.

Yay for BF! That''s awesome - sounds like he does awesome work!

That''s really great! Good job BF :)

Wow, that''s so cool! The dancing wheelchair looks like an amazing invention that will definitely have a positive impact on the lives of so many. Way to go BF
36.gif

very cool!!

Wow, that''s awesome. Very impressive!

AMAZING!
36.gif

That is so impressive! What a neat development. My best friend is in a wheel chair because of muscular dystrophy! She boogies just as hard as those of us up on our legs but this sort of thing would definitely allow for more expressive movement than wiggling in a seat!

I passed this on to my friend who is in the bio mechanics department here in my grad school. I''m sure he will find it interesting.

That''s really awesome. Good for him!
36.gif

Damn! I can''t stream video at work!

Now I have to wait until I get home to watch it.

That''s awesome though... congrats to your BF!

No wonder you are so proud, what a marvellous thing to be involved with!

Thanks guys! He''s so cute and excited about it. USF put it up on the Academic Affairs Provost Office homepage so it''s getting a lot of hits and he keeps getting emails of congratulations. I love my BF!

That is so cool! Congrats to your BF!

That is absolutely AMAZING! Congratulations to both of you, what an accomplishment for him to be on TV!

I''ll check it out at lunch.
2.gif

DG--

Enjoy it! I think it''s so cool! And Sean was calling me the day of (not knowing he was being interviewed) asking me if I had $10 in cash so he could run and get a hair cut really quick! Boys...
10.gif

That''s pretty awesome! I''d be very proud of him, seems like a smart guy
2.gif
Thanks for sharing!

Date: 2/18/2009 2:23:51 PM
Author: audball
DG--

Enjoy it! I think it''s so cool! And Sean was calling me the day of (not knowing he was being interviewed) asking me if I had $10 in cash so he could run and get a hair cut really quick! Boys...
10.gif
awww...that''s cute! That was an amazing video clip!

Thanks everyone! He keeps telling me to stop telling/showing people because it ''wasn''t that big of a deal''....I guess I''m embarrassing him with all the attention. But I can''t help it! I''m so proud of him!

very excited! congratulations :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP