shape
carat
color
clarity

Bezelpalooza: earring and necklace re-set

PortlandKelly

Rough_Rock
It's been a loooong time since I posted. Boy have I missed this forum! I've have a few resets and wanted to come back to share them. =)

Necklace, reset #1: my grandmother's engagement diamond made into a necklace. You can see my original thread by clicking here:https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/palladium-platinum-in-grandmas-rings.108458/. Specs: SI1, I color, .53 carat.

Earrings, reset #2: 15 year-old diamond studs that used to be in a regular prong setting, along with a couple of loose diamonds I had from taking apart an old necklace. Specs: VS2, H color, .2/.15 for big/small rounds (I think?).

PKall1.jpg

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
Wow - stunning!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the bezels!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
They all look great! I especially love the earrings...classic but with a twist!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I am a bezel fan too and yours are gorgeous! I love the unique take on the earrings and they look great on the ear.

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love your set!!
My bezel necklace (in avatar) is my mom's ering stone reset. It's it great to be able to wear a little piece of family history? Your earrings are a great complent to the necklace, and your ring, perfect!

PortlandKelly

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone! I'm so happy with my resets. Looks like I need to find a bezel bracelet next. :rodent:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, you have a beautiful collection! I love all your pieces - the earrings are great, a nice variation on a classic look :love:

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lovely set. The earrings are really beautiful, especially!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results