shape
carat
color
clarity

bezel set emerald cuts

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ilikeshinythings

Rough_Rock
Hi y''all, this is my first post but most likely not my last so i sure hope i don''t screw it up
3.gif

I have been looking around for a while and have found a few bezel set emerald cut settings and I was wondering if anyone here nas any input on them.

any actual pics from owners would be more than welcome as well
1.gif

kinda like the one attached (I hope it works okay)

I have also looked at the lucida bezel set from Tiffany & co but havent seen one in the store, only on line. I love the look but i know things can be different in real life. any input on this one?

Thanks in advance.

PLE797__i.JPG

supergirl518

Rough_Rock
My engagement ring is a bezel-set emerald-cut but with a halo of diamonds around the stone. It''s similar to what you''re looking at but not quite the same.

ritaniendlesslovesupergirl518.jpg

ilikeshinythings

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the reply!
1.gif

I am going throught that particular folder right now in fact. What a TON of info and pics in there!

I am indeed trying to go for a more modern look as she is a more modern lady
3.gif
and i have found that the bezels are what appeals to me most.

that combined with the fact that I know SHE is a big fan seems to make them the best bet. Although a nice simple emerald solitaire (like the ones at tiffany''s again. they really do have the best settings I''ve seen) are as nice as any I''ve seen and may also be an option.

I''m glad I found this place as it has already introduced me to a whole host of sites I never knew existed before!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/19/2006 1:14:53 PM
Author: ilikeshinythings
Thanks for the reply!
1.gif

I am going throught that particular folder right now in fact. What a TON of info and pics in there!

I am indeed trying to go for a more modern look as she is a more modern lady
3.gif
and i have found that the bezels are what appeals to me most.

that combined with the fact that I know SHE is a big fan seems to make them the best bet. Although a nice simple emerald solitaire (like the ones at tiffany''s again. they really do have the best settings I''ve seen) are as nice as any I''ve seen and may also be an option.

I''m glad I found this place as it has already introduced me to a whole host of sites I never knew existed before!
it sounds like the bezel set ring is just perfect!
3.gif
i agree with you on the tiffany settings. they really know how to turn out a fine piece.
best of luck in your search. i will be looking forward to the progress!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results