shape
carat
color
clarity

bezel set bracelet

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Maryam

Rough_Rock
Anyone out there have a bezel set or semi-bezel diamond tennis bracelet for me to look at? I am wanting a bracelet for Christmas..........

Thank you!

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
I have a gold bangle that has a .75ct (I think its .75ct but don't hold me to that. It was a gift) bezel set diamond in it. Sorry, that's the closest thing I have to it. But its still pretty
9.gif
9.gif

Below is one from a jewelry catalog that I really like. Its 2cts in 18k wg. I get jewelry catalogs and read them like a newspaper with my morning coffee /idealbb/images/smilies/9.gif. My dh2b thinks I'm nuts but really I'm just picking out all the birthday/anniversary gifts for the next 25 years, haha. Have fun with your search! Jewelry hunting is never boring/idealbb/images/smilies/wavey.gif

137374c.jpg

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
I have one, semi-bezel. It is at the jewelers right now being reset after wearing it everyday for the past 8 years. I selected the mounting from a catalog, then we picked each stone. I really like the half bezel better than the full. The bezel is on the "top and Bottom" of the stones. Mine is 11.00ct, 7inches long. Can't remember the size of the stones, but a little more than .25 each. Mine is set in 18kt gold. It began to stretch after 7 years. We removed 3 diamond links and I wore it one more year, til it broke in half 2 weeks ago. I had no idea gold stretched. Your jeweler should have a catalog you can look at. I love mine. Good luck on your search, let us know what you decide on.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Oh my! Come to Momma!
love.gif

DB57500100_zoom.jpg

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
10cts

zahav_1814_144052923

/idealbb/images/smilies/10.gif They say "carats" are good for your eyes..... /idealbb/images/smilies/9.gif

Maryam

Rough_Rock
OMG, I am loving these bracelets, esp the last one. I showed the pictures to my husband. He prefers the kind of bangle with diamonds that Noobie was thinking of giving to his wife.........and ahem, might be a little easier on the pocket book. Bet a bezel set with 4 carats might run into some serious cash........

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Well who's wearing it; him or you???
naughty.gif
naughty.gif
9.gif

noobie

Brilliant_Rock
I never did buy that bangle. I didn't think the stones were big enough
9.gif
. I bough that tripe row eternity band instead.

Those pictures are great.

Nan, where is that from? I know I've seen it before but can't remember where

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Blue Nile baby!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results