shape
carat
color
clarity

Bezel Pendant Help!

mainlobster101

Rough_Rock
Hello all! Long time, no see. I am trying to put together a bezel pendant as a Christmas gift for myself and need a little help. I am considering either a round or cushion (or possibly radiant) diamond in a fixed bezel setting, either yellow or rose gold. Budget is $1000 max... but $700-$800 sounds much better. I'm open to lower color.

Questions:
I am looking at the bezel pendants that Brian Gavin has to offer. Does anyone know if they can make small adjustments to their settings without changing the price? The bezel cushion pendant, for instance, has a contrasting chain and I'd rather have the bezel and chain be the same color. Also on the cushion setting, the chain attaches right in the middle of the stone and I'd rather have it attach a little further up to help avoid flipping.

What do you think of this stone?
https://www.briangavindiamonds.com/diamonds/diamond-details/0.450-m-vs2-cushion-diamond-gia-n1-300

Any other yellow or rose gold bezels available out there?

And lastly, show me your bezel pendants! Bonus points if they are the round or cushion from Brian Gavin.

Q

Queenie60

IMG_0145.JPG img_1839_0.jpg These are my two bezel pendants. One to the left is an OEC set in CVB astrid and the one on the right is a 1 carat round brilliant set in a double bezel with the chain fixed on the sides (mickey mouse ears) - very different and I like each for their uniqueness.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results