shape
carat
color
clarity

Bezel Kite Set Princess Cut DBTY Bracelet in Two Tone

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So excited this is coming my way shortly.

Brian Gavin and Lesley as always fantastic to work with and it only took one email to convey my thoughts and they executed it wonderfully :appl: . The diamonds are from my very first custom e-ring then recycled into this!!!!

9points each x 8 = .72 ctw 18kWhite gold bezel 18k yellow gold chain.

bracelet size is actually around 6.5" since I have small wrist.

I"ll have more pictures later, sorry to be a tease :wacko:

BrianGavin_PrincessBracelet1b_011911.jpg
BrianGavin_PrincessBracelet2b_011911.jpg

So pretty! Love to see it with your kite ER!

I love it! Very unique!!!

I love it. What a nice spin on the typical DBTY bracelet. I bet it will look great when worn with your ering!

I love it!!! What a great idea. Do you have photos of the original piece the stones came from (just for reference).

I can't wait to see photos of it with your ring.

It's gorgeous D&T! Can't wait to see it on your wrist!

Thank you Sandy and Lizzy!

Pixie- you are soo right, its a fun look, I'm excited to get it on my wrist

Lula, Packy- thanks sweeties!!

as you requested Lula,

here is the journey.

I still have the pendant, which I will someday give to my dd. I originally thought I'd make a rhr middle finger ring but it doesn't look right as a RHR on my hand :nono: so I never wore it and actually tried to sell it at one point, but it just didn't feel right because it was my very very first upgrade and custom diamond ring. Two of the stones when it was removed to be placed in the band was chipped so 10 went down to 8. The diamonds in this bracelet have come a long way to get here :wacko:

The band and pendant (back set with filigree) were stock pieces from stuller.

braceletremodel.jpg

Thanks for the photos of the stones' journey -- I think they will be very happy in their new home! I really like the pendant; can't believe it's a stock setting.

Is there a re-use/re-cycle thread? If not, there should be.

Lula|1295486574|2827189 said:
Thanks for the photos of the stones' journey -- I think they will be very happy in their new home! I really like the pendant; can't believe it's a stock setting.

lol.. you know me I reuse/recyle ALOT wayyy more than I should as I'm sure people think I'm nuts, but I don't like to accumulate a lot of pieces, just specific ones for my needs/wants, and since I'm happy with my stones (most) I tend to just keep them and find them new homes.

Hey on a side note, when do you get your diamond set? I wanted to comment on your other thread saw you got a whole other Sholdt Setting which is an awesome looking ring I might add, and as a temp - it looks fantastic!

I love that D&T!!

It's a unique design - but it just works so well, I would not be at all surprised to see it as a stock design :sun: - and I am *loving* the yellow chain with it :love: :love:

Fantastic recycle project :bigsmile:

D&T|1295486815|2827194 said:
Lula|1295486574|2827189 said:

lol.. you know me I reuse/recyle ALOT wayyy more than I should as I'm sure people think I'm nuts, but I don't like to accumulate a lot of pieces, just specific ones for my needs/wants, and since I'm happy with my stones (most) I tend to just keep them and find them new homes.

Hey on a side note, when do you get your diamond set? I wanted to comment on your other thread saw you got a whole other Sholdt Setting which is an awesome looking ring I might add, and as a temp - it looks fantastic!

I'm the same way -- I prefer to have fewer pieces and wear them often than having more and having it sit in my jewelry box. And recycling is a fun way to get something "new."

Yes, the Sholdt is beautiful; it's from 1999, and the engraving/piercing on it is wonderful. But when I got it, I wasn't crazy about how it looked on my hand (yeah, I know, I have setting *issues* too!). I also became concerned about the safety of having the diamond set up high with the girdle exposed. With all the outdoor stuff I do, I could just see me bashing it into something. So I went with a half-bezel (similar to the Tiffany etoile) from Unique Settings -- white gold bezel/yellow gold band. Thanks for asking -- I forgot to update my thread! Anyway, it should be ready the first week in Feb.

Ooooo.....D&T!!! That's a fantastic bracelet! :appl: :appl: :appl: What a creative and sentimental use for your diamonds! Congratulations! (wrist shots please....)

BoulderGal

Great choice! I love dby type pieces! It is very pretty! :appl:

:shock:
Oh my goodness!! I LOVE it! :love: :love: :love:

I'm generally not super fond of princess cuts in a standard setting, but I love when they are kite set!! Mashira (I think is her name?)'s e-ring comes to mind. Loved that. But this bracelet is just soooo unique and fabulous! :appl: And how sweet that it's your original e-ring, recycled. So cool!

OMG! This is gorgeous :love: :love: :love: I can't wait for your pics with that beauty around your wrist!!! :appl: Hmmm... :Up_to_something: you're putting ideas in my mind now...maybe i should get one too :naughty:

Ohh, it's lovely! Can't wait to see wrist shots!

Oh it's gorgeous!!! I can't wait to see it on your wrist!

Aww Yssie- thank you, I really do like to put a little spin on things but keep it simple at the same time.

Lula- I will be awaiting for your new beauty to arrive, I know that ring, and it will be stunning, its reminding me of Lesley’s ring that she once posted and she flanked two plain band in a different metal color – that is a gorgeous look. It’ll go really nice with your Tiffany band too.
BoulderGal, diamondseeker2006, yennyfire- Ladies, you are too sweet! definitely wrist shots will be posted… I wouldn’t be a PSer if I neglect those shots…lol
Lokelani- btw – love your screen name (Love anything that has the “Ahh- KNEE” sound… my dd has that sound in her name, she would nickname herself “Ahhh- KNEE” lol. Like you I love princess in kite set, my E-ring is also Kite set, my very first set had kite set stones in the shank, and I’ve always wanted my center to as well.
Natylad- Hey dear! How are you doing? I hope all is well with you. Thank you, and I would bet these will look gorgeous on your beautiful wrist. I’m glad I could help give you some ideas. :naughty:

MTG- How are you? Its nice to see you here and thank you for your kind words

It's gorgeous D&T! I specially like that it's two-toned.

I love your new bracelet! I can't wait to see it on you! It looks perfect!

Love it! Very pretty!

D&T I love your recycle project!!! It sounds very familiar LOL! :tongue: After seeing yours I wish I had done my recycle DBTY bracelet from BGD in two tone too- though i would have done the bezels in rose gold- lovely!

Wear it in good health!

catmom, Luv2Sparkle, Tannet, and Sarah - thank you so much for your lovely comments

Sarah- ooooh do you have a thread on yours? would love to see it.

Here are the wrist shots, apologies again for my not so great camera phone shots :sick:
braceletdt1.jpg
braceletdt2.jpg
braceletdt3.jpg
braceletdt4.jpg

:appl: It's gorgeous! I knew it would be, but it just looks so great on your wrist! So delicate and feminine!

Thanks for the wrist shots! It looks stunning on! I haven't seen a DBTY bracelet with this many diamonds before but it I really like the extra bling-age. It looks gorgeous with your set.

Gorgeous!!!

awww ladies, thank you for stopping in. It is a fun look :appl:

GeckoDani- hey hey! I see the little gecko I posted for ya in your siggy line... I think he looks right at home with you :bigsmile:

Love it! Love the 2-tone...so versatile!

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Beautiful! Wear it in good health :)

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP