shape
carat
color
clarity

Bezel halo trilogy reset

Mrs_A

Rough_Rock
Hi all

I recently got my .9 diamond reset from a solitaire to bezel set halo trilogy. I worked with the jeweller Ingle and Rhode in the UK and their craftsmanship is amazing. The other great thing about them is that they have a strict ethical diamonds policy and can provide origination certificates for them. In addition they use ethically mined gold or recycled gold.

They were really great to work with and took real care to listen to what I was trying to achieve as well as providing advice. Really enjoyed working with both Tim and David.

I attach below some pictures from my phone. Hope you all enjoy :)

_14128.jpg

_14129.jpg

_14130.jpg

_14131.jpg

Mrs_A

Rough_Rock
Some more pictures

_14132.jpg

_14133.jpg

_14134.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring and indeed the craftmanship shows :love:
Enjoy your gorgeous ring :wavey:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice ring, thanks for sharing!

DK :love:

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE it!!!!

maccers

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring! For me, it's a less common look which I love! Couple of questions, what size is your finger? I was wondering about the total width of the setting. Also, what made you decide not to put milgraining on the side bezels? (Unless I'm not seeing it in the pictures)

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
Really lovely ring and great finger coverage. :love:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it! Its elegant, classic with a modern looking twist & has fantastic finger coverage! Beautiful :appl:

Mrs_A

Rough_Rock
Thank you all for the wonderful comments. It means a lot coming from such a knowledgeable and stylish community on this forum.

In answer to your question maccers: I'm officially a size 5 1/4 according to the jeweller but I find it far too tight. This ring is 5 3/4. You are correct there is no milgrain on the side stones. I did that so that I could wear the ring with both plain and milgrained bands. In these photos I'm wearing a milgrain band. I hope that answered your questions.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice work!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it!!! :love: I really love the combination of vintage and modern, and of course the finger coverage is awesome! It looks beautiful on you, many congrats! :appl:

Mrs_A

Rough_Rock
In answer to the earlier question re width: the stone plus halo is just a shade under 11mm. I had to get a ruler to measure, hence the delay in responding.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really beautiful! Enjoy!

Scarlett1

Brilliant_Rock
Looks really beautiful on you. Congratulations :appl:

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
It looks wonderfully crafted. Thanks for letting us know about another good vendor.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a unique! beautiful ring.. glitter!!! this is simply stunning.

:appl: :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results