shape
carat
color
clarity

Bezel Band Question?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

born2shop

Rough_Rock
I would like to get a 7-stone bezel made similar to the link below.

http://www.adiamondisforever.com/dgallery/F02.html?seq=2922&srccd=BPRG019&unique=10194176

Will this be a custom made ring or can you just buy a stock bezel from Stuller and a shank and solder each pieces together. Is that possible? If this can be done, can any benchman do this job?

If not, can a vendor PM me and give me a price quote how much to make this band.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The link seems dead. Can you post a picture?
rolleyes.gif

tonysgeko

Shiny_Rock
Premium
----------------
On 8/27/2004 12:52:30 PM valeria101 wrote:

The link seems dead. Can you post a picture?
rolleyes.gif

----------------

I found one Valeria.
Bild10.jpg

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Er... Henrich & Denzel, right?
1.gif
Christian Bauer has a couple of models like this, only with wider metal edges.

Now, the ususal version come with somewhat different proportions. But is this "bezel" ? Anyway, I would not trust Stuller's with this one.

There are about 1000 more mundane models on THIS site (the main menu is under the iCatalog tab). Hope one will fit
2.gif

And some ncluding H&D at ThePlatinumCollection

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

hd2001.JPG

tonysgeko

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Ok, did another search and found this,
uniteddiamonds_1809_1334156947

, apparently I got the terminology mixed up. The first one is burnish and from
henrich-denzel.de/ .

born2shop

Rough_Rock
Somehow I can not attach attach a photo.

The ring is from Ritani and it is the bezel eternity. I am wondering if you know of a vendor where I can get a similar setting without having it custom made.

Thanks so much!

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is this it? It appears that the bezels are domed towards the diamonds in a unusual way... so perhaps a ready made bezel would not do. The picture also seems to suggst that this is a thick band that should be tried on. Not a problem if you are used to pave bands that also tend to keep your fingers apart, but something I also think about twice.

It should be easy to see one locally, with 18 Ritani stores listed for CA (store locator at ritani.com). And it should not be too hard to have something made in this style either, if you want to go this route
1.gif

ritanybezels.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results