shape
carat
color
clarity

Beverly K/Simon G rings?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Beeweaver

Shiny_Rock
I am looking for an Anniversary ring and I love the Beverly K and Simon G rings that I have seen. Is there any other maker that makes similar rings in the antique style that may be a little more reasonable. I have just started looking.

I do love the tri-color and white and rose gold mixed. The Simon G flower ring is one of my favorites but I am open to suggestions. I don''t want to spend more than $1,500.

Beeweaver

Shiny_Rock
I like this Beverly K one:

36PP13.jpg

Efe

Brilliant_Rock
wherethediamondsare.com sells the Simon G flower ring for $1540. I have bought from them several times and they are great. Select Nordstroms stores carry Simon G pieces and periodically have trunk shows where they sell Simon G for up to 25% off. I live on the east coast and bought the flower ring from an associate at the Palo Alto store by phone. Got a great price, reward points, and no finance charges for 6 months. Not a bad deal.

Beeweaver

Shiny_Rock
And, I also like this Simon G. one:

SimonGribbon.jpg

Beeweaver

Shiny_Rock
Is this the Simon G. Flower ring?

Simonflower.jpg

Efe

Brilliant_Rock
Oops. Sorry, the one I have doesn''t have the row of diamonds on each side. Just the plain gold. I love it though and I have the ribbon ring too. I just love anything Simon G.

Beeweaver

Shiny_Rock
I also saw this ring in JB Robinson at the mall. I know how you all feel about the mall. But, it was super sparkly. It was rated a GH color sI 1-2. I like the design. It is $1,400 and they are having an "event" so I could get an extra 20% off plus trade in an old diamond bracelet worth $500. Opinions?

530832601.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like your Beverley K and Simon G options so much more! Those are quality rings and who knows about the quality of a random ring at a mall store? I think it is worth it to get the better quality, myself. Or if you wanted a diamond ring like this last one, I''d get WF or GOG to make me one with high quality diamonds.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/18/2007 8:08:46 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
I like your Beverley K and Simon G options so much more! Those are quality rings and who knows about the quality of a random ring at a mall store? I think it is worth it to get the better quality, myself. Or if you wanted a diamond ring like this last one, I''d get WF or GOG to make me one with high quality diamonds.

ditto!!

Beeweaver

Shiny_Rock
I know you are right diamondseeker and Mrssalvo. I just wanted someone else to say it. I wonder how much Whiteflash would charge. I don''t want to pay over $1,500 for it.

But, that Beverly K ring and the Simon G flower ring really speak to me.

Do you think the Beverly K ring with the pink stones (sapphires?) would get dated? I love pink and wear a lot of it. Is it an everyday ring?

Beeweaver

Shiny_Rock
Another option by Beverly K

BK28PP13.jpg

Beeweaver

Shiny_Rock
Beverley K

BK42PP13.jpg

Beeweaver

Shiny_Rock
Beverley K

BK45PP13.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
the beverly k remind me of beautiful antique rings. I don''t think they look dated at all. the pick sapphires *might* look dated way down the road but I think if you''re going to wear it everyday and love pink, you''d get your money''s worth very quickly.

Beeweaver

Shiny_Rock
Here''s a Fay Cullen. Her stones say H-J and SI. Hmmmmmmmm. Anyone know anything about her rings?

FayCullen8583.jpg

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/18/2007 10:28:49 PM
Author: Beeweaver
Here''s a Fay Cullen. Her stones say H-J and SI. Hmmmmmmmm. Anyone know anything about her rings?
A couple people have ordered from faycullen and have been pretty happy here. The only thing I don''t like is their return policy...they charge a restocking fee poo!

I have tried on beverly k and simon g rings on in person and they are quite lovely, well-made, and very reasonably priced!! I hope to get a wider band made by one of them someday. Bill at pearlmans is really nice to work with if you are planning on buying a beverlyk piece.

Beeweaver

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/19/2007 7:26:42 PM
Author: old-fashioned girl
All I know is Simon G rings are beautiful in person.

Did you see this:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Simon-G-Designer-Ring-with-Yellow-and-White-Diamonds_W0QQitemZ260098596342QQcategoryZ92912QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Granted, ebay is risky, not to mention the photos are very fuzzy, but just happened upon this and thought you might be interested.
Thanks Old-fashioned girl. I don''t think I would buy a ring like that at that price off Ebay. I would want the jeweler to warranty it. I am going to take a look at some at a local jeweler who carries them. They are high-end jewelers so I am sure I will be amazed at the prices. I probably will wind up with a smaller band of Simon G or Beverley K. I just love that look. I know Jared carries some antique looking rings and they showcase a few on their website. But, I have never been in there except a few years ago. I bought a basket weave two tone gold bracelet for $300 and then saw if for $225 at another jeweler. When I went to take it back, I told them the truth. They didn''t like it and gave me a hard time. I told them they could beat the price or return it. They chose to return it and lost my business for a VERY long time. Not sure if I even want to go back. Very BAD attitudes!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/18/2007 10:28:49 PM
Author: Beeweaver

do a search. there have been a few happy folks here and a few unhappy ones. I don''t like her return policy either.

jewels5

Rough_Rock
Another site that carries Beverley K at reasonable prices - blahblahhh I love the intricate details of this collection.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/31/2007 2:35:29 PM
Author: jewels5
Another site that carries Beverley K at reasonable prices - www.elizabetajewelry.com. I love the intricate details of this collection.
I have emailed Liz at this company and have found her to be very nice and helpful. I love Beverly K, too!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results