shape
carat
color
clarity

Beverley K - thin eternity band 1.3mm - how thick?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

eyue

Rough_Rock
For any of you who have this Bev K band, how tall/thick is it? I''ve read some posters say that because the band is so thin that it is thicker to compensate. Can anybody verify?

PS. Pearlmann''s has some great deals. This band is listed at $890 but they''ve quoted me $650.

Thanks!

136PP13.jpg

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
I have the band to go with my halo (see avatar). The band is indeed 1.3 wide and 2.2mm tall. Hope that helps. BTW- GREAT PRICE!!

eyue

Rough_Rock
Upgradable, thanks for the quick reply! Do you have pics you can post pairing your halo (which is super gorgeous) and Bev K? I have a halo myself and would love to see how they look together. Though 2.2 mm is high; my e-ring gallery juts out a lot, so the thicker the band the more space between the e-ring and band.

(I just realized I put this post in the wrong forum. Oops)

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Here you go!

IMG_0397.JPG

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
this one shows it more from the side. you can see the halo and the profile of the band

IMG_03981.JPG

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
This is what I am currently wearing with my halo. It is a vintage platinum band: both width and profile are 1.5mm. The high profile of the pave band was something I was never 100% content with. I''m a person who likes a bit of a gap, but that was just too much!

IMG_0658as.JPG

eyue

Rough_Rock
Thank you! You''ve helped me make the decision. I agree, the plat band slides under better. I also like the gap, but not quite so much. I''ll continue to look around. BTW, your plat band is quite shiny. I have a plain band that doesn''t fit my halo b/c it''s not as shiny. Maybe the engraved route is the way to go. But regardless, thin in width and profile is probably best.

Appreciate your help!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
ahhh UpG! I adore your set, and I haven''t seen it with that beautiful engraved band. You have such lovely pieces!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results