shape
carat
color
clarity

Beverley K eternity ring from Pearlman's

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
I found a 18K WG 2mm Beverley K eternity ring on Pearlman Jeweler's website and ordered it last Friday over the phone. I sent 3 separate emails that were all promptly answer by Julian before the purchase, and Julian also followed up with 2 emails about the tracking number. I received the ring today via USPS Priority Mail, and it looks beautiful. I've posted the picture from the website, and a quick handshot taken this evening for you guys. I've never owned a 2mm width ring before, nor milgrain, and I love the delicate look they give. The pictures do not do it justice, and now I understand all you Bev K stackers out there. From the top, I just see diamonds and milgrain, and the workmanship is excellent. This is my husband's early anniversary present to me, so I have to thank him and Julian at Pearlman's.

155PO18.jpg

DSCN1922.JPG

rubyprincess

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous! I love Beverley K!

lavatea

Brilliant_Rock
Very beautiful!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That ring is very beautiful - looks different on the hand than in the picture but it is sparkly and blingy!

Congrats on your anniversary and new ring - :love: !

slg47

Ideal_Rock
ooh, really pretty band :) thanks for sharing!

Verdy

Shiny_Rock
Very pretty! The milgrain is very delicate and the diamonds look very white and sparkly! Congrats on your anniversary! :appl:

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone! It looks different in real person because because so much light bounces off it, and you cannot see how fine the milgrain is a a distance. Julian told me it would prettier in person, and he was right.

If I look at a magnification of the ring (using the macro setting on my camera) on a black blackground in low light, it looks very close to the picture. I'm starting to realize how picky we PSers are when we're looking at close glamour shots of our rings. At the same time though, good workmanship does show even at hand distance under different lighting because there is nothing "wrong" that catches your eye.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
It's beautiful. I was just at a Beverly K dealer today admiring their bands. Wear it in the best of health!

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
what a beautiful ring~~ :love:

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty and delicate.

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dainty but beautiful!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the milgrain :love: Beautiful ring :appl:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It is gorgeous! Would you mind taking a photo where we can see your whole hand for a better sense of perspective? Will you wear it with your ering or on its own?

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on your Anniversary!!! Lovely Bev K band! Sparkly! :love:

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy Anniversary!! What a beautiful ring!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
That is a lovely ring and such a nice anniversary gift!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Stunning ring!!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results