shape
carat
color
clarity

better pics of my wedding set....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FD21Bride

Shiny_Rock
Here are new pictures of my wedding set. It is a princess cut G SI2 0.82 center with 0.05 prong set round sidestones. The wedding band consists of 5 tiny 0.02 carat shared prong set rounds. Total carat weight for the set is just over 1 carat. I wear a size 6.

I hope you enjoy the new & improved pics--- I have yet to see anyone on PS with a set close to this design. I love it for the uniqueness
9.gif
but the wavy band sure makes it hard to find anything to sit flush with it!

eIMG_0738.JPG

FD21Bride

Shiny_Rock
Required flower-- or weed shot in my case!

eIMG_0741.JPG

FD21Bride

Shiny_Rock
Kinda blurry hand shot....

eIMG_0748.JPG

FD21Bride

Shiny_Rock
And last pic...a closer up finger shot!

eIMG_0749.JPG

luvsdiamonds

Shiny_Rock
different and cool! Love It!!
30.gif
9.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
That is really a unique and pretty wedding set and your princess cut looks huge! Did you have the rings custom made? I love the wavy design.

FD21Bride

Shiny_Rock
Sundial...It wasn''t custom made (it was purchased from a local small-town jeweler so I don''t know the designer or history of the mount) but I do know that the original center diamond was much smaller than the stone that I have now. I think the original was around a 1/4 carat. He had them replace it with a larger stone. Truth be told.. I think this setting would be better off with a smaller stone..my princess kind of covers up the diamonds on the w-band because of the "overhang". I''m thinking about maybe having either a spacer made to go inbetween or have more diamonds set on the w-band to form a half-eternity. I haven''t decided yet....
31.gif

FD21Bride

Shiny_Rock
Pic of my husbands ring... an angle brushed tungsten band with high polish white gold inlay we ordered from Bruce Boone. We both love how his ring turned out!
36.gif

IMG_0243_1.JPG

whatmeworry

Brilliant_Rock
Love the wavy band. Very unique.

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Ooh, I love the swirliness of your bands. Very unique.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I have always loved your set!!!
30.gif

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
You have such an unusual and pretty set! I generally don''t like princesses, but yours looks so pretty in that setting that I am going to change my opinion about princesses.

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
OOh, it''s so pretty and unique!
36.gif

FD21Bride

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/28/2006 2:35:30 AM
Author: Cinderella
You have such an unusual and pretty set! I generally don''t like princesses, but yours looks so pretty in that setting that I am going to change my opinion about princesses.
Thanks Cinderella! I loving converting people into princess lovers! I don''t have anything planned today so I''ll try to get more pics for ya.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results