shape
carat
color
clarity

Better pics of all my rings, including the newest Erica Grace diamond band!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

beau13

Ideal_Rock
I took a few new pics of the diamond band that I just received from "Jewels by Erica Grace", paired with the halo ring, AND the plain band. I took a few of the diamond band alone, but I'm having a hard time resizing them, so here are a few for now.
I think I can get away with wearing all three rings, when I want a bolder look, or just the thin diamond band with my halo, for those days when I want a little less!
2.gif

PS photo 1.jpg

beau13

Ideal_Rock
30.gif

PS photo 3.jpg

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Hand shot

PS photo 4.jpg

beau13

Ideal_Rock
a few are very large..will have to figure out how to resize on my new computer.

PS photo 2.jpg

eyue

Rough_Rock
Your photos are amazing! (Ok, the gorgeous rings help!) What camera are you using? How do you get such great detail and clarity?

Your halo is one of my faves.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
what a beauty of a set you have, I never get tired seeing your pictures.
30.gif
and the different combination you have!

beau13

Ideal_Rock
EYUE..I don''t really know how to use my camera fully yet..I just play around with it and hope for the best. It''s a Canon Rebel XSI, which I go for my B-day last July! I have to find time to really learn the ins and outs of this wonderful camera!
My halo is one of my favs too...lol..thanks EYUE!
On a serious note..that''s a great compliment considering there are a TON of beautiful rings, (halo styles included) here on PS. I must say, I haven''t seen a nicer side profile, on a halo though (just my bias opinion)
2.gif

D&T..thank you too!! I do have a lot of ring pics..I enjoy taking them, and try for unique, and interesting ring shots. When I look at all the different ring combinations, all the diamond bands I have bought in the past (mostly when I had the diamond set into a solitaire setting), I almost can''t believe how many different combinations I have worn! It''s fun!! I LOVE change, tend to bore easily, so buying a new ring, trying a different look is fun and exciting for me!
36.gif

tigian

Ideal_Rock
What the heck, Beau? The pictures look like they came from a professional photo shoot! Gorgeous shots! Of course, you have gorgeous rings and I love the newest addition. Did you decide on the second one?

eyue

Rough_Rock
Date: 6/26/2009 3:07:26 PM
Author: beau13
EYUE..I don''t really know how to use my camera fully yet..I just play around with it and hope for the best. It''s a Canon Rebel XSI, which I go for my B-day last July! I have to find time to really learn the ins and outs of this wonderful camera!
My halo is one of my favs too...lol..thanks EYUE!
On a serious note..that''s a great compliment considering there are a TON of beautiful rings, (halo styles included) here on PS. I must say, I haven''t seen a nicer side profile, on a halo though (just my bias opinion)
2.gif

D&T..thank you too!! I do have a lot of ring pics..I enjoy taking them, and try for unique, and interesting ring shots. When I look at all the different ring combinations, all the diamond bands I have bought in the past (mostly when I had the diamond set into a solitaire setting), I almost can''t believe how many different combinations I have worn! It''s fun!! I LOVE change, tend to bore easily, so buying a new ring, trying a different look is fun and exciting for me!
36.gif
You totally have a right to your biased opinion!
9.gif
I love the round stone in your halo. Makes it very unique.
Can you do us a huge favor and post more pics, including whole hand shots from further away? I''d love to see how big that ring is on your finger!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous set - I love all three!

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Tigian..I love photographing diamonds!
30.gif

I think I have decided NOT to go with the second band, I like the look of the one narrow band paired with the halo. I think with 2, the halo won't pop as much!! Too much sparkle perhaps! lol. I don't think I'll wear the plain band with it much anymore..I really LOVE the diamond band from Erica Grace!!

Eyue..I will try for more distant hand shots, when I find time to take pics, and download them. I'm still working on wedding pics (my brother), my son's grad pics (Grade 8), and pics from camp (this past weekend). If I don't get those on the computer, and processed first, I'll be in big trouble..lol

dani13

Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS set, beau!!!! Your pics are amazing!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
your set is so beautiful

Lula

Ideal_Rock
I have always loved your set! The plain band really shows off the halo, I think, and the new band is perfect. I like the three together. What are the specs on the diamond band? It looks so delicate. Is it new or antique?

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
So pretty!!!!!! Looks lovely!!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great photos. LOVE the new band. How wide is it and how do I find and try on these Erica Grace bands?

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/29/2009 9:40:02 AM
Author: sarap333
I have always loved your set! The plain band really shows off the halo, I think, and the new band is perfect. I like the three together. What are the specs on the diamond band? It looks so delicate. Is it new or antique?
I believe the band is about 1.5 mm in width. It has about a 2.2mm profile height though (the same as me halo ring), it matches up in height just perfectly! I think it''s a vintage band, but was described as "barely worn, in excellent condition". The diamonds were stated as being "VS and G/H in color, approximately . 15 tcw"
StoneHunter, the website is http://www.jewelsbyericagrace.com/. I didn''t get to try the band on, I live in a different country, I just thought it would match quite well, and I was right! The vendor sells vintage, estate, and antique diamonds and jewelry. I don''t think she has any other bands like this at the moment (other than the match to this one, that she is holding for me, until I decided if I want it or not).

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Your new addition looks gorgeous with your set
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/29/2009 12:32:35 PM
Author: beau13

Date: 6/29/2009 9:40:02 AM
Author: sarap333
I believe the band is about 1.5 mm in width. It has about a 2.2mm profile height though (the same as me halo ring), it matches up in height just perfectly! I think it''s a vintage band, but was described as ''barely worn, in excellent condition''. The diamonds were stated as being ''VS and G/H in color, approximately . 15 tcw''
StoneHunter, the website is http://www.jewelsbyericagrace.com/. I didn''t get to try the band on, I live in a different country, I just thought it would match quite well, and I was right! The vendor sells vintage, estate, and antique diamonds and jewelry. I don''t think she has any other bands like this at the moment (other than the match to this one, that she is holding for me, until I decided if I want it or not).
THANKS I''m shocked that it''s only .15 tcw it really makes an impact with it''s style. Enjoy it!

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Amazing photos!! And your rings are just perfect!
36.gif

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
very pretty, beau - congratulations on your new purchase :)

Callisto

Brilliant_Rock
That new band is beautiful, very delicate. It compliments your e-ring very nicely.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Everything is beautiful, but I do especially love that new diamond band! Great photos too, btw!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Lovely wedding set
30.gif
I''m so pleased that you love them, too
2.gif

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the sweet, sincere comments ladies ! I just got back from a very fancy medical establishment (laser/lasik eye surgeon), where the staff, oohed-and awed over my ring, while I attempted to make another appointment. The staff there created such a fuss, it was almost ambarassing. They had clients coming over to take a look, saying "you''ve GOT to see this ring"! The lighting in there made the rings look as though they were on fire (they were just professionally cleaned as well). They said they never seen anything quite like it before (the style of ring is not popular here). One lady said, "I''ve seen rings like that when I visited the Caribbean..now I know my husband MUST buy me one!" Poor patients were waiting to register..and talk to the receptionists, and she was too busy asking me where it was made, who she could contact, and how she could convince her hubby to buy her a ring like mine!
31.gif

I guess the band and the e-ring are a match made in heaven..I absolutely adore the two, and now think I better buy the matching band, as a backup (in case I lose this one)!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results