shape
carat
color
clarity

Best website to buy .30ct diamonds

wolfgre

Rough_Rock
I am working on an eternity ring project. I want to buy 17 loose oval shaped at around .32ct each for a total weight of 5.5ct. Some websites limit my search to .5ct and bigger. Where would you buy from?

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am working on an eternity ring project. I want to buy 17 loose oval shaped at around .32ct each for a total weight of 5.5ct. Some websites limit my search to .5ct and bigger. Where would you buy from?

I opened this thread up preparing to say 'BGD' but that would only be for Rounds... lol

Finding 17 well-matched ovals is going to be very tricky, wherever you shop.

That said, perhaps @Rhino would consider cutting his Distinctive Gems Vintage / Opulent ovals in that size??

I don't imagine it would be cheap but the consistency and light performance would be excellent.

Jr3

Rough_Rock
I opened this thread up preparing to say 'BGD' but that would only be for Rounds... lol

Finding 17 well-matched ovals is going to be very tricky, wherever you shop.

That said, perhaps @Rhino would consider cutting his Distinctive Gems Vintage / Opulent ovals in that size??

I don't imagine it would be cheap but the consistency and light performance would be excellent.

THAT IS A GREAT IDEA!!

Rockdiamond

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hey Wolfie!!
Interesting and good question!!
It's almost like there are different diamond businesses, based on the sort of project.
Matching ovals are a super-specialized product....
But there are places that specialize in such things

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
JA and BN have .30 ovals. I would never (probably never) try to match 17 on my own and I know a lot about ovals. I wont stop you though. I
would probably talk to whoever you're going to have make it and find out what kind of tolerance, or play, you have in the size (LxW).

Did you know there are 4 main faceting patterns + additional not so well know faceting patterns?

wolfgre

Rough_Rock
JA and BN have .30 ovals. I would never (probably never) try to match 17 on my own and I know a lot about ovals. I wont stop you though. I
would probably talk to whoever you're going to have make it and find out what kind of tolerance, or play, you have in the size (LxW).

Did you know there are 4 main faceting patterns + additional not so well know faceting patterns?

Sounds like I need to do more reading. What fancy patterns are good? Also, which ones are bad?!?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results