carat
color
clarity

Best way to stretch ear holes

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Chrono|1348510372|3273787 said:
Sea salted warm water will not sting a healing?

Amazingly, while running a cut or tear under tap water will sting, sea salted water in a ratio of a spoonful to a cup of water will not sting.

soocool

Ideal_Rock
Success! DS's technique worked! :appl:

I first tried a little petroleum jelly and the earring still did not want to exit through the back of the ear. I then tried what DS said and that sucker went right through. I am sure that wearing my starter earrings 24/7 for the past days helped along with cleaning the ears with warm water and antibacterial soap, gently massaging the ears.

The post is curved so I can see why the "diamond seeker" technique worked! Thanks to all :wavey:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
:appl: Great news, sooocool! I hope that the new huggies feel good in your ears, in a few days, and that you can come back and post more pics. That's wonderful that you've found some relief and can start to enjoy them for the beautiful bundle of bling joy, that they are! :bigsmile:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
soocool|1348529871|3273969 said:
Success! DS's technique worked! :appl:

I first tried a little petroleum jelly and the earring still did not want to exit through the back of the ear. I then tried what DS said and that sucker went right through. I am sure that wearing my starter earrings 24/7 for the past days helped along with cleaning the ears with warm water and antibacterial soap, gently massaging the ears.

The post is curved so I can see why the "diamond seeker" technique worked! Thanks to all :wavey:

lol!!! :lol: We certainly become experts in the strangest things around here, don't we!

(I only knew the answer because I had the exact same problem in this case! I was so worried at first that I might have to return the earrings and was very relieved when I figured out what the problem was! So I knew the second I read your post!)

soocool

Ideal_Rock
Got both earrings through my ear piercings this morning with no problems!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results