shape
carat
color
clarity

Best vendors for diamond tennis bracelets

DiamondsNPearls

Brilliant_Rock
Please list the best vendors for tennis bracelets...would like to shop around. Thanks all & stay safe.

headlight

Ideal_Rock
It honestly depends on what you want to pay, what’s important to you. It’s not an e-ring, so maybe something pretty is enough, it doesn’t have to be comprised of all ideal cut diamonds. It’s really personal and what is or is not cost-prohibitive. In line bracelets of all diamonds are expensive! I think the color and cut are much more important than the clarity when it comes to bracelets.

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you want ideal cuts, White Flash, Brian Gavin, or HP Diamonds.

If you want ideal cuts but not the price, ask ID Jewelry for "PS quality" diamonds and see if it's cheaper. If you're not in a hurry, you could also ask Alex Park to keep an eye out.

If you want the cheapest, probably James Allen during a 25% off promo.

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you want ideal cuts, White Flash, Brian Gavin, or HP Diamonds.

If you want ideal cuts but not the price, ask ID Jewelry for "PS quality" diamonds and see if it's cheaper. If you're not in a hurry, you could also ask Alex Park to keep an eye out.

If you want the cheapest, probably James Allen during a 25% off promo.

Sorry, threadjack ahead!
@JPie I have asked Alex to keep an eye out for me, but it seems to just not be his kind of thing to do. I've bought from him already and we've had a great transactions and very pleasant communications. Do you have a different experience with him?
Basically my question is: "is it me? " :lol:

BarbBe

Rough_Rock
James Allen has the 25% sale ongoing right now.

donnabrsd

Brilliant_Rock
My recommendation would be Whiteflash. Mine is beautiful, the out of state purchase transaction was easy and my bracelet is super durable (worn everyday so far for 7 years, taken off only for sleeping & showering and it is still beautiful). It will not likely be the least expensive but it will be very high quality.

WillyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Both WF and BGD would be good options.
As I have written many times before I dealt with Lesley at BGD with great success. Good luck.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love my WF.

daisygrl

Brilliant_Rock
Just bought mine from HPD.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Got mine from IDJ.

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
I think you should reach out to ID Jewelry. There are some threads on their tennis bracelets. People have been very happy with the quality and the prices.

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry, threadjack ahead!
@JPie I have asked Alex to keep an eye out for me, but it seems to just not be his kind of thing to do. I've bought from him already and we've had a great transactions and very pleasant communications. Do you have a different experience with him?
Basically my question is: "is it me? " :lol:

Oh, I totally project managed him. :lol: With his agreement, I sent him reminder DMs almost daily until he found something. I think that we were waiting for the right bracelet top pop up on his radar.

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, I totally project managed him. :lol: With his agreement, I sent him reminder DMs almost daily until he found something. I think that we were waiting for the right bracelet top pop up on his radar.

Thanks! I'll try to get him to agree to a similar scenario now...

On to the most important question: is there a thread on the bracelet?

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results