shape
carat
color
clarity

Best use of diamonds??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sciencegeek

Shiny_Rock
I bet this would go great with that 70ct pear bra Tyra Banks was sporting in the Victoria''s Secret catalog.
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif

BECKHAM''S MILLION-DOLLAR SEX TOY
English soccer ace David Beckham has spent a staggering $1.8 million on the world''s most expensive sex toy as a present for his pregnant wife Victoria.

The platinum vibrator, with a 10-carat diamond encrusted base linked to a 16-carat diamond necklace, is one of only 10 in the world -- and was created by London strip-club owner Peter Stringfellow.

Stringfellow reveals Rolling Stone veteran Mick Jagger is also keen to purchase one of the buzzing toys for his girlfriend L''Wren Scott.

Patty

Ideal_Rock
If my husband spent 1.8 million dollars on a diamond vibrator for me, I''d use it to konk him ove the head!

noobie

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/13/2004 5:36:17 PM
Author: Patty
If my husband spent 1.8 million dollars on a diamond vibrator for me, I''d use it to konk him ove the head!

After you took out the diamonds of course
9.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/13/2004 6:15:17 PM
Author: noobie

Date: 11/13/2004 5:36:17 PM
Author: Patty
If my husband spent 1.8 million dollars on a diamond vibrator for me, I'd use it to konk him ove the head!

After you took out the diamonds of course
9.gif

Nope. I'd let the diamonds dent in his head. If they fly off of the thing, they had no business being on something that vibrates!

noobie

Brilliant_Rock
LOL, That''s one way to have something (his head) become diamond studded

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/13/2004 8:10
6.gif
6 PM
Author: Feydakin

I wonder if you can clean it by just turning it on and tossing it in the sink instead of putting it in an ultra-sonic.. On second thought, no, I don't wonder...................

Steve

I think an ultrasonic is the only way to go.

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/13/2004 8:10
6.gif
6 PM
Author: Feydakin

I wonder if you can clean it by just turning it on and tossing it in the sink instead of putting it in an ultra-sonic.. On second thought, no, I don''t wonder...................

Steve

LOL!!! Thanks Steve! Now I have to go wash coffee off of my monitor...

Paul-Antwerp

Ideal_Rock
Trade

If an real ugly man is dating a beautiful woman, the old saying in Antwerp is, that he probably has a golden one (I think you get what one means here).

Funny to see that some men even need a platinum spare with diamonds.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results