shape
carat
color
clarity

** 70 CARAT pear diamond, worn by tyra banks, for victoria secret

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

viscera912

Shiny_Rock

HOLY BEJEEZERS!!!!!

i was flipping through the christmas catalog of victoria''s secret, looking for a christmas gift for my girlfriend (soon to be fiance), and came across a bra selling for $10,000,000

23.gif

this bra contains 2,900 pave set diamonds, with the center diamond being a 70 carat pear

31.gif
, it is set in 18k white gold, and total carat weight of the whole bra is 112. yes i did say the center diamond was 70 carats and the whole bra is 10 mil bucks
39.gif

anyway, um...i must say that the bra looks pretty stunning, not having any breasts of my own i would have no clue how comfortable the bra would be... perhaps if someone purchases it they could kindly inform us!!!! i dont know if someone has allready mentioned this bra here on PS, if they did im sorry if i resurrected this topic but mercy you should see that bra. of course it looks pretty good on ms. banks
9.gif
. im wondering if anyone has heard anything of the specs of that stone? the catalog mentioned that the massive pear is flawless but there was no other information. anyway, if you get a chance you should check out this bra because it is pretty stunning....oh by the way i wonder if i should get this bra as an engagement diamond instead of getting the normal diamond to be worn on the 3rd finger.....

jason

viscera912

Shiny_Rock

here is a pic of this thing from the victoria secret website

hope it works

tyra banks.jpg

viscera912

Shiny_Rock

ooops

i didn''t realize that this picture may be a little much, sorry leonid, you it is too much you can remove it

jason

Patty

Ideal_Rock

viscera, I don''t think the bra is intended to be comfortable. Sometimes you have to suffer to be beautiful.

I want to know where Tyra''s nipples went.

6.gif

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
I will gladly trade my nipples for a 70 Ct diamond.

JC

Shiny_Rock

I guess on this forum there will be varying opinions as to what's HOTTER, or should I say who? The Pear or Tyra? I think I'll have to lean towards Tyra.....

Thank you Tyra....I can gladly close my eyes now for the rest of the day and know that I saw enough to be happy.

12.gif

mdx

Brilliant_Rock

Is that a bowtie I see in the main stone? possible reject?

forget the diamond

Tyra however looks like a super ideal

Johan

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock

Date: 11/12/2004 3:29:45 PM
Author: treysar

emcry.gif
<~Me. Crying from laughing so hard!

I saw that when I got the catalog in the mail and almost had heart failure when I saw it....What a waste of beautiful diamonds

25.gif
25.gif
I could never wear that to the grocery store!! Of course..I could always recycle them into something else
9.gif
Does anyone have $10 million they''re willing to lend me?
31.gif

njc

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/12/2004 3:26:43 PM
Author: Patty

I want to know where Tyra''s nipples went.

6.gif

Thats the first thing i thought of when i saw the pic. I think they got stuck in between and she moved to fast and RIIIPPPPP!

face21.gif

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Who buys these diamond bras? Seriously, they make one every year, so there has to be someone buying them. What a waste! They should at LEAST call it a bikini so it can be shown off--or maybe it''s made to be worn by **** stars and therefore IS shown off
2.gif

bar01

Brilliant_Rock
Are those things real ?- kind of big - her jewels, ummmmm never mind.

LuvthatSparkle

Shiny_Rock
Jumpin Geriatrics!!! that''s a big rock!!
30.gif
!! The bra looks uncomfortable, makes me feel itchy just lookin at it!!
2.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Who buys these diamond bras? --or maybe it''s made to be worn by **** stars and therefore IS shown off
2.gif
If this is the case, I''m changing professions!

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
ROFLMBO!!!!!

I can''t compete with you people!!! Too funny!

viscera912

Shiny_Rock

wow, i shoulda known we would have received some great responses to this thread...i didn''t know we had some good comedians here!!!

so yeah what about the rock....

30.gif

jason

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/12/2004 3:29:45 PM
Author: treysar
LOLOLOL!

kfds

Rough_Rock
Diamond... what diamond? There''s a diamond in the photo.
3.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
31.gif
31.gif
9.gif

ttvs11.JPG

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
No no, sevens one. It''s her nipples that are missing in the original photograph, her nipples, not her facial hair!

I think you''ve been thinking about your customized Doublemint ring a little too much - you should get some rest!
31.gif

websailor

Brilliant_Rock
Physical Properties of Diamond
Cleavage: [111] Perfect, [111] Perfect, [111] Perfect
Color: Colorless, White, Gray, Black, Blue.
Density: 3.5 - 3.53, Average = 3.51
Diaphaniety: Transparent to Subtransparent to translucent
Fracture: Conchoidal - Fractures developed in brittle materials characterized by smoothly curving surfaces, (e.g. quartz).
Habits: Euhedral Crystals - Occurs as well-formed crystals showing good external form., Granular - Generally occurs as anhedral to subhedral crystals in matrix.
Hardness: 10 - Diamond
Luminescence: Fluorescent.
Luster: Adamantine
Streak: colorless

Yup, the pics are actually diamond related......

In that case, we want more pics!!!!

11.gif
11.gif
11.gif

mdx

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/13/2004 2:16
6.gif
9 PM
Author: JCJD
No no, sevens one. It''s her nipples that are missing in the original photograph, her nipples, not her facial hair!

I think you''ve been thinking about your customized Doublemint ring a little too much - you should get some rest!
31.gif

I think on close inspection you may find that the devise has a lining, possible with a color very similar to the ladies skin tone. This is possibly to prevent pinching of any protuberances.

Johan

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results