shape
carat
color
clarity

Best time to buy a diamond?!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

oceanbeach

Shiny_Rock
Hi eveyone,

I''ve been monitoring a couple vendors'' website for the last 2-3 months to see if they got new diamonds within my criteria, but I have seen almost no change. I''m wondering how often vendors purchase diamonds for their inventory. Also, is there the best time when the most vendors would have a great selection of diamonds?

Thanks!

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you''re looking for something hard to find, you should probably pick a vendor and then ask them to look for you.

What are you looking for, if I may?

oceanbeach

Shiny_Rock

Thanks for the suggestion. Actually I''m supposed to find one around this fall, so itfs not the time for me yet. But, after looking for a while, I realized that there is not much change in inventory of some vendors, so I thought I would ask. Also, if vendors will have more selections around Xmas time etc, then I may decide to wait even longer...

My favorite vendor so far is Good old gold, so I may ask them to find the one Ifm looking for when time comes.

Thanks!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
One thing to keep in mind is that prices will increase. So the longer you wait, the more you will pay!

But these vendors get new stones in at different times. I know I was told WhiteFlash gets new stones every 6-8 weeks or so.

DiamondExpert

Brilliant_Rock
The other thing to keep in mind is that a substantial number of stones do not ever get listed on the web site because they get reserved or sell before they are even listed...that''s why it''s important to talk to vendors and inquire about what''s in the pipeline.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results