shape
carat
color
clarity

Best site for lab-grown diamonds.

JerseyGirlOC

Rough_Rock
I'm looking into lab-grown diamonds. The prices seem to vary quite a bit. Not sure if this is allowed but what vendors do you all like? Adiamor seems very reasonable. Have any of you used them for the lab diamond and setting?

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
I have bought from several. Many of them are selling a virtual inventory which means the same stone is listed at multiple retailers. I would suggest looking into things like return policies, settings available (if you plan to purchase the setting at the same time as the diamond), etc, because many of them will be able to sell you the same stone. So find a few vendors that you feel comfortable with their policies and setting options and then price compare amongst them. I have had good experiences with:

Ritani - good prices for diamonds but quality of the work done on setting stones is iffy. Generally wouldn’t buy settings here

Frank Darling - beautiful high quality settings. They tend to be higher priced on the diamonds and they don’t price match though.

Art of Jewels - decent pricing on stones. People have had some issues with them before but my one experience was fine.

Adiamor - I recently purchased a few things from them though they haven’t arrived yet. Pricing was great during their sale. I’ll report back on setting quality soon

Alex Park - Instagram seller. Many love him. He’s slow to respond though so be mindful of that. I recently purchased an OEC from him though I don’t have it yet so I can’t comment from personal experience on stone quality yet. But he’s one of the few places that you can easily acquire older cuts of diamonds like OEC

Friendly Diamonds - cheap pricing on diamonds and settings. No frills kind of place, kind of crappy return policies but the stones I got were fine and they shipped when they said they would. I would use them more for fun pieces and be sure you want the item because I think you are only allowed to return once with them.

Whiteflash - I have not purchased a lab diamond but I have purchased other things and they are a top notch full service retailer. Meaning you can easily get all kinds of data on the diamonds they sell and get excellent customer service to help you find the perfect stone. But because of that they are typically more expensive. They have their own branded super ideals that make it super simple to get an awesome stone.

Distinctive Gems - again I haven’t purchased a lab stone but my earth made diamond for my engagement ring was purchased from Jonathon back in his Good Old Gold days and he too provides a full service experience so his stones are typically pricey compared to virtual inventory do it yourself kind of retailers. But if you want that kind of special experience he’s a good one to work with. He has several branded cuts too like vintage styles or a special kind of oval cut

Brian Gavin Diamonds - again I haven’t purchased a lab diamond but have purchased several earth made diamonds over the years. Another full service customer focused business so on the pricier side. They have their own branded line of super ideals as well.

pewpewp3w

Rough_Rock
I just ordered my first lab diamond so I can only speak to the website browsing experience, but I liked the search functionality of Adiamor, Loosegrowndiamond, Ritani and rarecarat.

The same diamond can vary in price depending on the vendor's markup so If you find a diamond that you like, you should search its certificate number on multiple sites for potential savings. Good luck on your search!

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
I have bought from several. Many of them are selling a virtual inventory which means the same stone is listed at multiple retailers. I would suggest looking into things like return policies, settings available (if you plan to purchase the setting at the same time as the diamond), etc, because many of them will be able to sell you the same stone. So find a few vendors that you feel comfortable with their policies and setting options and then price compare amongst them. I have had good experiences with:

Ritani - good prices for diamonds but quality of the work done on setting stones is iffy. Generally wouldn’t buy settings here

Frank Darling - beautiful high quality settings. They tend to be higher priced on the diamonds and they don’t price match though.

Art of Jewels - decent pricing on stones. People have had some issues with them before but my one experience was fine.

Adiamor - I recently purchased a few things from them though they haven’t arrived yet. Pricing was great during their sale. I’ll report back on setting quality soon

Alex Park - Instagram seller. Many love him. He’s slow to respond though so be mindful of that. I recently purchased an OEC from him though I don’t have it yet so I can’t comment from personal experience on stone quality yet. But he’s one of the few places that you can easily acquire older cuts of diamonds like OEC

Friendly Diamonds - cheap pricing on diamonds and settings. No frills kind of place, kind of crappy return policies but the stones I got were fine and they shipped when they said they would. I would use them more for fun pieces and be sure you want the item because I think you are only allowed to return once with them.

Whiteflash - I have not purchased a lab diamond but I have purchased other things and they are a top notch full service retailer. Meaning you can easily get all kinds of data on the diamonds they sell and get excellent customer service to help you find the perfect stone. But because of that they are typically more expensive. They have their own branded super ideals that make it super simple to get an awesome stone.

Distinctive Gems - again I haven’t purchased a lab stone but my earth made diamond for my engagement ring was purchased from Jonathon back in his Good Old Gold days and he too provides a full service experience so his stones are typically pricey compared to virtual inventory do it yourself kind of retailers. But if you want that kind of special experience he’s a good one to work with. He has several branded cuts too like vintage styles or a special kind of oval cut

Brian Gavin Diamonds - again I haven’t purchased a lab diamond but have purchased several earth made diamonds over the years. Another full service customer focused business so on the pricier side. They have their own branded line of super ideals as well.

Amazingly detailed list!
I would also add Victor Canera, JannPaul, and Continental Diamond since they also sell LGDs and their settings are of extreme high quality, also with red carpet treatment.

JerseyGirlOC

Rough_Rock
Thanks all for the information!

Texas Leaguer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
@Jax172 ,
Thank you for the mention and for the kind words about our quality and customer care!
To add, our Precision Lab brand is in-house and immediately available, and carefully evaluated for cut quality as well as for other factors that are somewhat unique to lab grown diamonds.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OC is for Ocean City? I grew up going there as a child and I miss it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results