shape
carat
color
clarity

Best Places to Buy LG? Looking for either a Solitaire or Step Cut Eternity Band.

Cosmetologist

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Greetings all just looking for recommendations where to buy my next LG Stone/Ring I have experience with James Allen and Distinctive Gems both were amazing especially Jon at Distinctive Gems but I just want to make sure I consider all my options budget wise is 6k or 7k USD if I see something I really like, I'm UK Based btw.

Either looking for a nice Ideal Round or Asscher but what I'd really love is an Step Cut Eternity Band just struggling to find any online already available that are LG so I presume it would be a Custom piece?

Colour wise I'm happy to go from D to M I'm not Colour Sensitive, Cut is the most important thing for me.

Ct Weight Wise I suppose a Solitaire I'd be looking at the 2ct to maybe the 3ct mark? - Eternity Band Wise I have no clue what could I get for my 6k/7k Budget?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

monipod

Brilliant_Rock
Very exciting to have a new project, though your two wishlist items are very different in how you'll go about the process. I think 6K will get you a very nice LGD MRB of great size and colour. Asschers seem to be harder to get hold of so your best bet would be to talk to DG again. It took me forever to find my perfect Asscher. Just keeping in mind that an MRB will face up bigger so you'll be spending that extra money on an Asscher for something that looks about the same size dimensionally, unless you do go down in colour.

As for a step cut eternity, I'm not sure what ring size you have but 6K should get you a pretty sizeable ring in either Asscher or Emerald cut. For that you could look at purchasing loose stones from Ouros or similar, but you may want to get a jeweller in the UK to make the ring for you. Adiamor and other vendors may be able to source baby step-cuts for your project but I can't speak for their bench work.

vintageinjune

Brilliant_Rock
Eternity band options:

You can contact True Gem to determine the cost for doing this in lab grown diamonds instead of moissanite:

https://www.thetruegem.com/collecti...g-bands/products/maya-emerald-band-moissanite

I believe ID Jewelry also does lab diamonds, and their craftsmanship from their bench is well regarded.

vintageinjune

Brilliant_Rock
A couple lovely asscher cut diamonds under $6k

Under $7k:

Cosmetologist

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Very exciting to have a new project, though your two wishlist items are very different in how you'll go about the process. I think 6K will get you a very nice LGD MRB of great size and colour. Asschers seem to be harder to get hold of so your best bet would be to talk to DG again. It took me forever to find my perfect Asscher. Just keeping in mind that an MRB will face up bigger so you'll be spending that extra money on an Asscher for something that looks about the same size dimensionally, unless you do go down in colour.

As for a step cut eternity, I'm not sure what ring size you have but 6K should get you a pretty sizeable ring in either Asscher or Emerald cut. For that you could look at purchasing loose stones from Ouros or similar, but you may want to get a jeweller in the UK to make the ring for you. Adiamor and other vendors may be able to source baby step-cuts for your project but I can't speak for their bench work.

Thank-You so much for the detailed response it's much appreciated especially putting me onto Ouros I've never heard of them before but they have some absolutely beautiful stones so Unique! Yes I've noticed that about Asschers they are hard to find, I have seen some Stunning ones at DG on the LG Private Reserve Page well under budget and the main thing with DG you know your only getting perfection which with Asschers I'm sure you know is almost impossible! I'm happy to go down in Colour I'm not colour sensitive at all also so long as the Cuts good it should be bright anyways

I think my main issue with a Band Ring is its such an exhaustive process finding the right stones then putting them into the right mount and there's no guarantee what I have in my minds eye is what I'll like in person where as I know with a Solitaire I'll be satisfied I think what I will do is buy a few silver bands in Moissanite close to what I like and see how I get on wearing them etc

Cosmetologist

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Eternity band options:

You can contact True Gem to determine the cost for doing this in lab grown diamonds instead of moissanite:

https://www.thetruegem.com/collecti...g-bands/products/maya-emerald-band-moissanite

I believe ID Jewelry also does lab diamonds, and their craftsmanship from their bench is well regarded.

Gosh they are super reasonably priced the LG Band Rings and so Beautiful but those Asschers are something else especially that 3.03ct I VS2 all under 6k too! I'm really shocked by the value of the Band Rings too I'd thought they'd be much more expensive unsure why lol

I sadly can't view the other Solitaire Asscher listed I think it's being UK based it comes up with a Go Daddy Domain Error thing

I really appreciate you looking for me too such a testament to how kind everyone is in this Community :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results