shape
carat
color
clarity

Best Place to View Settings?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kevin2005

Rough_Rock
Hello all,

Although I have overcome the fear of buying a ring over the internet, I am still hesitant to purchase something that I haven''t seen "in real life." There are some good pictures on the sites but I''d like to see the settings I''m interested in person, specifically some of the Vatche ones.

I live in Canada (near Toronto) but could travel to the states to view them, say to New York City or Detroit. Is there a place in either Ontario or the northern states where a huge assortment of settings could be viewed???

Thanks,
Kevin.

Mustatang

Rough_Rock
I don''t know if it is the best, but after looking at many stores I found that Jared''s had the best selection of settings.

Many of their settings are not set (lots of other jewelry stores already had everything set) so you can take your specific shape and size and awkwardly put it in the ring.

snaklee

Rough_Rock
Forget the chain Jewelrs!

I guarantee that if you go to Blue Water Jewelers in Port Huron, you''ll see all of the mountings you could ever imagine. Even some that you couldn''t.

This place has hundreds, if not thousands of mountings already there in the store for you to browse. You won''t have to look at stupid catalogs.
Have something in mind, they can make it for you.

They are nicely priced and very helpful too!

They are located at:

235 Huron Ave
Port Huron, MI 48060-3821

This is right down town.

I live on the west side of Michigan, and I would not think of going anywhere else. I''ll drive the three hours.

Hope this helps

snaklee

Rough_Rock
P.S.

Port Huron is across from Sarnia, Canada.

Kevin2005

Rough_Rock
Thanks!

Do they carry Vatche settings (such as the X-Prong)?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results