shape
carat
color
clarity

Best Place to Order Bands From?

anangel

Brilliant_Rock
With some recent vendor issues (like Ouros) I figured it would be a good idea to check in with who the go to vendors are for bands right now.
I really like this one: https://www.charlesandcolvard.com/caydia-lab-grown-diamond-ring-101572-r-pt-wht-950-rd-d-0150
The price and return policy all seem reasonable, but I want to make sure I get the most bang for my buck so to speak.
Any other suggestions for vendors, or anyone have a good coupon code or know of a sale coming up with Charles & Colvard?
The return policy is pretty important for me- I’d really like to try it on to make sure it looks right with my solitaire.
For reference, I’ve attached pics of my solitaire and my “everyday” band.
Thanks in advance!
049B9F4A-86B7-4070-8C01-D7FFC8224B4A.jpeg
5C8AA3B2-F1E5-4A50-9BE0-C0019866C75A.jpeg

monipod

Brilliant_Rock
James Allen had a few unhappy customers in the lead up to Christmas last year but I have never had an issue with them. Their settings are pretty good value when they have a 25% off sale and if you're in the US, returns etc. would be straightforward I imagine?

anangel

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks @monipod ! I ended up ordering from C&C. I could not find anywhere else with a good return policy at that price

Alistra

Shiny_Rock
I love my lab diamond band from Charles & Colvard! I got it during their Christmas sale, and have been wearing it stacked with my Tiffany & Co. Novo band. They look great together! I am very pleased with the quality of the C&C band.

anangel

Brilliant_Rock
I love my lab diamond band from Charles & Colvard! I got it during their Christmas sale, and have been wearing it stacked with my Tiffany & Co. Novo band. They look great together! I am very pleased with the quality of the C&C band.

That’s great to hear! I found a few pictures- they looked very nice, and for the price, I could not find anything comparable.
I found a coupon code for 15% so I don’t think I over paid.

cnkav

Shiny_Rock
Diamonds by Lauren have beautiful bands and their prices are reasonable. I also follow Parkfinegroup on Instagram, they do have bands at competitive prices

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results