shape
carat
color
clarity

Best place to get "trial" wedding rings (i.e. samples...) in UK

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kel

Rough_Rock
I already have a 2.5mm platinum wedding ring but am thinking of upgrading and having it made thicker (probably up to 3mm and e''ring up to 2.5) and chunkier - does anyone know a good place (online is fine) where I can order different widthes, sizes etc in "trial" rings - what I mean by that is either silver or any metal really, so that I can wear them and try them on to see what I like?

I find that trying rings on in the store isn''t enough time for me and would prefer a trial run before I decide once and for all!

Thank you so much!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Try here
1.gif

http://www.weddingrings-direct.com/

Kel

Rough_Rock
thanks for this - for what I want this website charges about £25 (not sure in dollars!) so if I wanted to order 2-3 this might be a bit expensive....any other ideas?

thanks so much - really best I try them out before I change my mind again!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
you could probably find some cheap rings on ebay

WTNLVR

Brilliant_Rock
Try the shopping channels- QVC and HSN usually have plain bands in silver, etc...

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
How about this place? They''re not in the UK but it seems they ship internationally. To get a rough estimate as to what the price would be in pounds just multiply by 1/2.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results