shape
carat
color
clarity

best place to get ideal scope?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mrmarius

Rough_Rock
Quick question... where is the best place to get an ideal scope? ideal-scope.com? Or someone said get one from Dave? Also, should I get the "package" with tweezers, loupe, etc., or is just the scope enough?

Thanks,
Marius
:wavey:

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
You'll get it faster from Dave.

You'll need the tweezers to hold the diamonds but you can borrow them elsewhere.

bingbongbug

Rough_Rock
I just got one from Dave. I got it very fast, and he was very pleasant and helpful. :)

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I have made arrangements for diamond loupes and locking tweezers. $25 for the pair....

We will keep them in stock along with Ideal Scopes.

bingbongbug

Rough_Rock
Dave, what's the viewable area on the loupe? And I'm guessing it's a 10X?

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It is an 18mm optic. 10X of course. Not a super high quality, obviously, but the same diameter optic that I use every day. There is really no need for larger, especially with only occasional use planned.

We can supply higher grade loupes, but when you spend $50 to $100 for a loupe you only get a tiny bit better instrument that I think most consumers would not find appreciably better.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results