shape
carat
color
clarity

BEST place to buy PEAR shaped diamond engagement ring????

ACW7175

Rough_Rock
I am in the market for a pear shaped diamond engagement ring. I would like the center stoen to be abotu 1 carat. To two tapered baugettes on each side..
I will try Bluenile and whiteflash.. But i was hoping PRICESCOPE had a hiddne deal for me....

I got time to search for the right ring so i will wait for the right deal for me an my S.O.

ACW7175

Rough_Rock
Re: BEST place to buy PEAR shaped diamond engagement ring???

sry for the typos...... i was in a bit of a hurry

Any input would be greatly appreciated

slg47

Ideal_Rock

I would look for a vendor that provides pictures since pears can vary widely. You might want to try JamesAllen as they have a large database of pictures. Or you could work with a vendor who would have to 'call in' different pears for evaluation

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I'd work with Good Old Gold on any fancy shapes because they can call them in and provide you with good quality pictures as well as information on the perfomance of the diamond.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock

I would call Facets and Good Old Gold and Engagement Rings Direct.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock

Gypsy|1312917212|2987345 said:
I would call Facets and Good Old Gold and Engagement Rings Direct.

Ditto. Blue Nile is great and they tend to have prices that are a bit lower/smaller ct ranges--- but they don't provide images. You can buy a RB by the numbers but fancies are more difficult. I would go with avendor that provides pictures or can comment on the actual stone in front of them and guide you. Blue Nile is a drop shipper so they don't have the stones in person to comment on.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results