shape
carat
color
clarity

Best place to buy an EC

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
DH''s friend has put me on a mission. He is planning on buying an EC in the next few months. I know people like WF for RBs but who would you buy from for an EC (we bought ours pre PS). He is looking for a 1.5-2.0 for around $15,000 (he seemed flexible on this point). Any suggestions?

jaz464

Ideal_Rock
I would try Good Old Gold. I have seen some gorgous fancies come out of that place.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/12/2007 4:03:39 PM
Author: jazmine
I would try Good Old Gold. I have seen some gorgous fancies come out of that place.

I was thinking the same thing! They don''t have any on their search tool so maybe I will contact them.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
anyone else want to play?
2.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''d also call Jonathan at GOG. He''d do like he did for Kaleigh and locate some great ones to choose from!

Lady Lulu

Shiny_Rock
Wellllll, I just bought a 3.24 ct. J VS2 from Whiteflash. Beautiful stone! The appraiser feels it definitely should have a higher color grade - like a "high" I. She gave the stone very high marks. Honestly, I worked with Bob periodically for the past year. He will scope out the best ones for you. I''m glad I waited as long as I did and I''m glad I went with WF. Now....I have an appointment with Leon Mege'' to get that baby set!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results