shape
carat
color
clarity

Best place in NYC for Tiffany Pave Engagement ring replica

jmandelbaum

Rough_Rock
Hi engagement ring enthusiasts! Do any of you have any recommendations on best jeweler in NYC who will be able to make an exact replica of the Tiffany Pave engagement ring? I've seen a few NYC-based jewelers that have posted their replica version but their rings still don't quite look like it (ie. their replica prong base is wider than the real version, the band is not as narrow/delicate, or the prong around the diamond is too chunky). Thank you!

Link to video I found on instagram:
Link to tiffany website: https://www.tiffany.com/engagement/...with-a-pav-diamond-band-in-platinum-GRP10877/

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not in NY, but if I wanted something as close to the original as possible, I'd choose David Klass in LA and specify his uber bench.

Tinkybell

Shiny_Rock
I love Steven Kirsch ,New York. Amazing pave work. He just finished a ring for me! I can't wait for him to do another piece for me.

jmandelbaum

Rough_Rock
I love Steven Kirsch ,New York. Amazing pave work. He just finished a ring for me! I can't wait for him to do another piece for me.

Thank you! Congrats! Which style did you go with?

Tinkybell

Shiny_Rock
Thank you! Congrats! Which style did you go with?

He did a custom antique design .I am in awe at his talent .You can see it on my post I made about it.

kb1gra

Brilliant_Rock
I saw Adiamor recently posted pictures of this style and they looked right close to the one I tried on in store.

Meanwhile you might want to have this moved to rocky talky for more traffic

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results