shape
carat
color
clarity

Best LG Vendor for 4-5 ct Ovals?

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
Hey All,

Curious who may be the best vendor for Oval Cuts, specifically in the 4-5 carat range? I've started to take a peek at Alex Parks, but his stuff moves quick and I don't think he does a ton of back and forth with Aset images, you just need to trust his eye, but his Diamonds are BEAUTIFUL. Anyone else I should be exploring? His pricing is also very attractive, but I wasn't sure if there was someone else I should reach out to?

I was originally looking at Emerald cuts, but I am finding that I may not be a step cut gal after all , maybe as an eternity band, but not as my big stone... I love the smaller blingy facets. I currently own a gorgeous Mined OMB and it would be too hard to get use to the bigger flashes. Anyway, I digress... would appreciate any guidance. Will add DBL to the list too, as I know David has an amazing eye!

Last edited:
P

Petalouda

Distinctive Gem is priced on the higher end but he does offer gorgeous diamonds.

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
Distinctive Gem is priced on the higher end but he does offer gorgeous diamonds.

Yes, Jon and DG are BEAUTIFUL, but probably more than I want to spend on this project…

DAF

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
You can message Alex Park and let him know what you're looking for and he can look for you.

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
You can message Alex Park and let him know what you're looking for and he can look for you.

I’m curious have you had him source something for you? I’m going to have him make me a band, but was curious how he was with sourcing for clients.

P

Petalouda

You may also want to look into Brian Gavin.

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ask David from DBL, he really does have a great eye and fairly prices labs in my opinion.

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Greetings folks. Just an FYI since my name was mentioned. I carry the gamut and can also source what you don't see on our site as well for the same prices you see elsewhere as well as the proprietary cuts I feature and couple it with ASET/videos etc. once the diamond is in our lab.
kindest regards,
Rhino

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks friends! David and Jon are on the list! Although, now I’m leaning into an Antique Cushion or OMB (similar to what I have now)… this search is a very fluid situation

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results