shape
carat
color
clarity

Best Hairspray for an Updo?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lover in athens

Brilliant_Rock
I remember that InStyle magazine puts out a Reader''s Choice edition with "the best of"...everything...
I only wish I remember what month it is and when it''s coming out!

Does anyone have any good suggestions for a nice hairspray for updos? One the smells nice, isn''t too sticky, but still has great hold??? I didn''t love the one my hairstylist used on our practice day (too sticky and heavy), so I''m hoping to bring one for her to use on the wedding day.

Thanks!

LuvPugs

Rough_Rock
I like Aussie Instant Freeze. Its smells pretty good and it definitely will keep your hair in place.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
There's one in a big can...is it sebastian? Not sure - I even saw them selling it at COSTCO now of all places...oh, I think it's called Shaper (by Sebastian). It rocks!!

whenharrymetsally

Shiny_Rock
I have pretty short hair and usually flip it out. The one i use is called I.C.E (Mega Hold) this will defintely keep your hair in place! :) It might be slightly on the heavy side, but it doesn''t look heavy and best of all it doesn''t flake at all.

bravesfan

Shiny_Rock
I second the Aussie Freeze... your hair wont move at all. I would recommend using it more in the back and using a lighter one up front so your hair doesnt look "crunchy"

Jaders731

Brilliant_Rock
My cousin did my hair for my wedding day (loooong story) and she used Garnier Fructis (comes in a big lime green can)...

We had 25 mph wind gusts on the beach during the ceremony... my hair didnt budge... my veil did... in fact we took it off mid ceremony!!! but my hair... not a single hair out of place!!! it was awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results