shape
carat
color
clarity

Best Haircut for Face Shape?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Hey everyone, I''m getting my hair cut soon, and I''m really wanting to go different. Right now I''m mid-back, wavy and thick. (My hispanic mom''s addition)) My normal color is an almost blue-black color, with hints of burgundy in the sun. The color now is a dark reddish/copper.. I''ve got a super round face, with no real cheekbones to speak of. I have a fat face. I''ve said it. My skin is almost translucent pale, with some yellow thrown in. Due to my allergy to the sun, I will never be tan. I have light brown eyes and dark eyebrows. I''m really wanting to go short, in case anyone has seen the US Weekly or In Touch (I can''t remember) magazine with Nick Lachey and Kristin Cavalari (whatever her name is) it has the face shape/haircuts in it. I want the GOOD Kirsten Dunst haircut. A sharp bob to right under her ears. I''m going to try to find it, but do you think it will work?

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Just be careful...if you have a round face and thick hair you prob should avoid adding anymore width horizontally. Why dont you bring you hair to the top of your shoulders and have your stylist put some long layers in>> I have a big face too- more squarish though, I do have cheekbones and a jawline, but because it is wide I have always tried to avoid really short haircuts- unless u are looking for boy- short hair- which I had at one time, but I will spare you the details. I WAS MISERABLE.

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
You may be right... Definitely about the width-issue.. I was thinking shoulder-width to be safe.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
before a big change, you should try using www.thehairstyler.com to try on looks that work with your face. it''s handy!

Erin

Ideal_Rock
If I had thick hair (and I don't, it's more like fine cat hair
15.gif
) I have always wanted the no bangs hair cut where it is a little longer in the front (just above shoulders) than in the back with no layers. I would wear it very straight and sleek with shine.

eta: i was thinking longer than the pic I found but I couldn't find any

Another option would be with bangs a la Betty Paige.

gradbob2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results