shape
carat
color
clarity

Best Gift You''ve Purchased This Holiday Season

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/20/2007 9:43:57 AM
Author: Lorelei
What an incredible list and I know Hubs will love the book! I found a book for my Hubs too which I know he will love, he is so darned hard to buy for....
So is mine Lorelei. He just doesn''t want for anything, and not because he has it all, far from it. He just doesn''t want. I''ve never seen anyone like him, I think they broke the mold with him....
11.gif

And yeah, can you believe those bands? and all we paid was literally a couple bucks. Unbelievable.

What book did you get your hubby?

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/20/2007 9:50:12 AM
Author: Ellen

Date: 12/20/2007 9:43:57 AM
What an incredible list and I know Hubs will love the book! I found a book for my Hubs too which I know he will love, he is so darned hard to buy for....
So is mine Lorelei. He just doesn''t want for anything, and not because he has it all, far from it. He just doesn''t want. I''ve never seen anyone like him, I think they broke the mold with him....
11.gif

And yeah, can you believe those bands? and all we paid was literally a couple bucks. Unbelievable.

What book did you get your hubby?
That was a fab opportunity to see artists such as those, you must have some incredible memories!!!

My Hubby loves Japanese anime, so as I know very little about it, one day I had an idea for a book on the subject. I browsed an online bookstore and found an encyclopaedia with info on all the cartoons and characters, everything the anime junkie needs to research his hobby! So I am rather pleased with myself as he is so hard to buy for.
9.gif

Eva17

Brilliant_Rock
A new puppy for my mom...

her new baby makes my toy look like a beast. in this pix she is 1lb. this week she is 1lb. 10oz.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/20/2007 9:54:37 AM

That was a fab opportunity to see artists such as those, you must have some incredible memories!!!

My Hubby loves Japanese anime, so as I know very little about it, one day I had an idea for a book on the subject. I browsed an online bookstore and found an encyclopaedia with info on all the cartoons and characters, everything the anime junkie needs to research his hobby! So I am rather pleased with myself as he is so hard to buy for.
9.gif
Indeed.....
31.gif
9.gif

And I bet your hubby is going to love that, good find!!

Eva, that pup is TOO precious!!! What a little doll.
5.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Eva, both puppies are just toooooo cute!!!!

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Your mom is going to fall in love straight away! How CUTE!!!

99933.jpg

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
For my husband, I'm super excited to give him a real Damascus blade chef knife from Hattori. I found it on www.japanesechefsknife.com and knew he would just love it!

We already finished our media room for each other for Christmas. I got the couch I wanted, and he got the Sony HD Projector he wanted. Win/win for everyone!

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Has anyone gotten "Listening Is an Act of Love"? I was thinking about giving it to my MIL because she loves biographies but I don''t know if she would be interested in regular people. It looks very interesting to me.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/20/2007 10:15:25 AM
Author: lumpkin
Has anyone gotten ''Listening Is an Act of Love''? I was thinking about giving it to my MIL because she loves biographies but I don''t know if she would be interested in regular people. It looks very interesting to me.
I''ve never heard of this Lump. It''s a book?

And I just had to say, I love your sig.
9.gif
AND, thank you ever so much for seperating it with something from your post. That is one of the few things that drives me nuts, when people don''t, and I get to the end of their post and read right into their sig.
gaah.gif

Perfect Diamond

Rough_Rock
I only purchase a pair of wine glasses.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Eva, those doggies are DARLING!

Ellen, the book sounds so fantastic!

Lump, I've never heard of that book, but it sounds interesting and if she likes biographies I'd say go for it!

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
Eva - I squealed out loud when I saw the pups. I adore dogs, and those are cute beyond belief.

I am most excited about a gift I got for my boyfriend. He works in a very laid back office and he and his co-workers are constantly getting into "battles" with wadded up paper. They try to throw balls of paper at each other when someone isn''t paying attention. I was surfing the web when I found a scale model of a catapult, and it actually works! So he''ll be able to take it to work and launch "missals" at anyone and everyone.

It serves double duty since he is sort of obsessed with weapons, especially historical ones. I hid the gift way in the back behind the tree because I want it to be the last thing he opens.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results