shape
carat
color
clarity

Best diamond studs on a budget?

chele162

Rough_Rock
The studs have arrived! My mom happened to be here when Fedex dropped them off so that worked out perfect. They are gorgeous! The cut seriously rivals my BGD studs. I’m so impressed with them. The color was supposed to be H-I but they are so white! They are so super sparkly. Unfortunately, I didn’t get pictures before she put them on but I’ll try to later. I’m so glad that I went with IDJ.

diamondsR4eVR

Brilliant_Rock
Yay!! Is she happy with them? I hear so many good things about IDJ. If I don’t get Tiffany’s Embrace wedding band I may work with them.

chele162

Rough_Rock
Yay!! Is she happy with them? I hear so many good things about IDJ. If I don’t get Tiffany’s Embrace wedding band I may work with them.

She is so thrilled with them. We were just going to do coffee at the house but she was like “we need to go somewhere now that I have these!” Lol She’s so cute. She’s very impressed by them. The quality difference between these and her old BN ones is insane. Even the setting is better. I love the little claw prongs on these. Definitely better quality and such great prices. I definitely wouldn’t hesitate to go with IDJ again.

chele162

Rough_Rock
Here are some pictures of the studs! The four prong are the new ones. They are set in a yellow gold basket setting and are .60ctw, SI1, H-I color. The others are my newly purchased ones from BGD. They are .80ctw, VS1, E-F color, H&A in a white gold martini setting. I will fully admit that my diamond photography skills are horrible so anything that makes the diamonds look less than amazing is totally my fault. I can definitely see a color difference but it doesn’t bother either of us and both sets of earrings are fantastic.

E8BA06D8-E9F3-4EB1-B86F-CDD22559D751.jpeg 681D8D0C-3294-4F6C-ACF1-A28BD66DA162.jpeg
81F86334-4920-4AE8-B90D-D24F434E1D67.jpeg

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
The studs have arrived! My mom happened to be here when Fedex dropped them off so that worked out perfect. They are gorgeous! The cut seriously rivals my BGD studs. I’m so impressed with them. The color was supposed to be H-I but they are so white! They are so super sparkly. Unfortunately, I didn’t get pictures before she put them on but I’ll try to later. I’m so glad that I went with IDJ.

Thank you so much for the update! I'm so glad you and your mom are happy with the studs. They look gorgeous! I'd love to work with IDJ one day.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results