shape
carat
color
clarity

Best bras for slim women wth large cup size

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MIKES3

Rough_Rock
Well, I'm not a female, but I do listen closely to her.

My GF is petite with large boobs (D-Cup). She tells me her more comfortable bras (not sexy) are from Lane Bryant. She'll go to Victorias Secret for the really good stuff

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Right now I''m a 32G and my fave is a le mystere. I bought it new on ebay since I don''t have that kind of $ to spend on bras, especially when they won''t be fitting for long since I''m pregnant.

Scorpioanne

Shiny_Rock
I have had Fantasie bras, they are fabulous and look pretty all the while having the required industriai strength. They are pricy tho.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/15/2009 3:59:51 PM
Author: robbie3982
Right now I''m a 32G and my fave is a le mystere. I bought it new on ebay since I don''t have that kind of $ to spend on bras, especially when they won''t be fitting for long since I''m pregnant.

Oh good call Robbie - I have a strapless from them, and it was pricey, but its the only one I''ve ever found that actually works.

Diamond Confused

Shiny_Rock
Why do bra makers assume that if you are petite or skinny you must be flat chested???? I am a 32 C or D (depending on the bra) and can pretty much only shop at nordstrom for bras. FOr everyday bras i love Calvin Klein and they make 32s in large cup sizes. They run about $40 but if you have a Nordstroms Rack in your area you can get them for about $15.

Diamond Confused

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/11/2009 3:07:58 PM
Author: mayachel
Have I got the place for you!

I''m a 32C, another difficult to find size. The idea that this is the *same* as a 34B just ain''t so.

Elenors-Boutique

They''ve got quite a few choices in the 34DD range.
SOOOOO true.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results