shape
carat
color
clarity

Best anniversary ever !!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rockzilla

Brilliant_Rock
Hello all!

Many of you chimed in on my issue with my anniversary gift... https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/what-to-do-when-you-dont-love-a-gift-from-your-guy.58070/

Well, in addition to being the most understanding boyfriend ever, this weekend my guy planned a whole "4th Anniversary Extravaganza" on Saturday. He wouldn''t tell me beforehand, wouldn''t even give me a clue, he just said to be ready at 9:30am on Saturday.

When he got to my house to pick me up, he had an "Itinerary" printed out for the whole day. Here''s how it went (the general idea, left out the specifics):

-First, swedish massage and hot stone treatment at a European Day spa here in LA
-Then lunch at one of our favorite restaurants in LA
-Then :::Celebrate like it''s 2003 (the year we started dating) by going back to my college town:::
-Frozen yogurt at my favorite shop that you can only get in this one place...we went there all the time in college
-A movie (Music and Lyrics...really sweet and funny)
-Dinner at my favorite restaurant from when I was in college

The restaurant also happens to be right next to where we met for the first time =)

It was sooooo romantic and so thoughtful and planned out...I was completely blown away...and we were both really full at the end of the night...

(I even mentioned I might post about it on PS...he was like, "Don''t do it...they''ll be like ''what, no ring?!''"" hehehehe)

Just had to share with you guys =)

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
SO cute! Your bf sounds so thoughtful.
Happy anniversary!
36.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
what a sweetie pie!!! He''s a keeper
9.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
What - No ring??? Hehe...Sorry, I couldn''t resist. What a thoughtful sweetie you have. You are a very lucky girl. I''m glad you had such a special day! happy anni.!!!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
What an awesome day he planned, how sweet and romantic and thoughtful!!!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So sweet, rockzilla, what a great boyfriend you have! He''s a keeper, for sure! Happy 4 yr. anniversary!
36.gif

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Aaah, how wonderful. It sounds like you had the perfect day. So glad you enjoyed it and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Wow what a wonderful day your honey planned for you! He is really thoughtful.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a thoughtful guy!

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
He he! What a fun anniversary. Sounds like he''s got it BAD!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a great guy thinking of all the things that make you happy.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results