shape
carat
color
clarity

Berricle Sale!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just wanted to pass this along in case anyone had their eye on some fun pieces, the sale was supposed to end last night but they extended it.

I picked up these two rings, my first Berricle pieces, excited to see what they look like in person.

IMG_5590.jpg

IMG_5588.jpg

IMG_5589.jpg

Jujeh

Rough_Rock
Berricle pretty much always has that sale. If it's not on the home page, go to retailmenot and search 'berricle' and normally at least one of the codes will work.

Not to rain on your parade, just FYI.

Those are some really nice choices!

I have my eye on this octagon shaped stone. The only thing that is holding me back is I've found their chains to be a bit lacking.
n1404-01-2.jpg

I also would like to get something like this just to see what it's like to have a big emerald cut stone.
r1198-01-222.jpg

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Jujeh, and here I thought I was sharing some inside scoop lol! That's a pretty emerald cut ring! I really liked this one but they only have it in a size 4 sadly sad :((

IMG_5643.jpg

Jujeh

Rough_Rock
That is indeed a nice ring.

Sometimes I think the colored pieces can be nicer than the colorless ones. People sometimes just see the colorless ones as "fake diamonds" and I don't like that. I think cz (and moissanite and all lab created gems) are beautiful for what they are, not as "fake versions of something else". :love:

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
another sale today.... going to try for a band or two to go with my fakeys
  • BACK TO SCHOOL SALE. ENDS TODAY!
  • 30% OFF Any Full-Price ItemUse Code: BTS30
  • 40% OFF Full-Price Items on $100+ OrdersUse Code: BTS40

KeepStepping

Shiny_Rock
another sale today.... going to try for a band or two to go with my fakeys
  • BACK TO SCHOOL SALE. ENDS TODAY!
  • 30% OFF Any Full-Price ItemUse Code: BTS30
  • 40% OFF Full-Price Items on $100+ OrdersUse Code: BTS40

Thanks for posting! I’ve been waiting for another 40% off sale to check out some of those emerald cuts.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results